Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Eden Faction Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by parcheesi15, May 15, 2020.

1. n3on_n3rd

n3on_n3rd Member

Denied
  2. n3on_n3rd

n3on_n3rd Member

Accepted
    Please message Parch, Raiding, or myself for invites to the faction and discord and feel free to come say hi!
  3. businessmanB0B

businessmanB0B New Member

Ingame Name: businessmanb0b

Time Zone: AEST

Drug Rank: king pin

Online Time (/ot): 365hrs

Do you have discord: Lieutenant Dan#5719

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): last map

Previous Factions: Oasis

Reasons you left: I didnt like it

Why we should accept you over others: i am half decent at PVP but making farms im good at and clearing out land

What do you want from us as a faction: nice faction
  4. parcheesi15

parcheesi15 Trial Admin Staff Member Trial Admin MVP++

Denied
  5. parcheesi15

parcheesi15 Trial Admin Staff Member Trial Admin MVP++

Accepted
    Please message Parch, Raiding, or myself for invites to the faction and discord and feel free to come say hi!
  6. JGC1999

JGC1999 Helper Helper

Ingame Name: JGC1999

Time Zone: PST (Pacific)

Drug Rank: P1 Junky | Chief

Online Time (/ot): 201h 26min

Do you have discord: Yes. I am in the Eden discord (invited by RaidingEveryone)

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes

Previous Factions: Genocide (a faction made with my IRL friends before they quit), currently in GolDClan (just joined a few days ago, GolD_Rogers was one of the only people I was familiar with on the server and figured I'd join a faction... dont have loyalty to any specific faction though, I'm just a cop.

Reasons you left: I haven't left GolDClan yet because I want a place to belong in case this application is denied. But, willing to leave if accepted because GoldClan is not very active via discord (looking to chat with faction mates on discord). I spoke with RaidingEveryone last night in your discord, seems like a cool guy and a great faction.

Why we should accept you over others: I'm chill, fun to play with, willing to help out as needed, and have no strong loyalties elsewhere.

What do you want from us as a faction: Just some people to run police with... possibly build farming bases together. I'm not huge into PVP or raiding, more of a builder/farmer.
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
  7. Valkyrie177

Valkyrie177 New Member

Ingame Name: Valkyrie177

Time Zone: PST

Drug Rank: Massproducer/Lieutenant Cop

Online Time (/ot): 43 hr 49 min

Do you have discord: Yes

Previous Factions: Genocide

Reasons you left: It got disbanded

Why we should accept you over others: Im active, always on, looking to improve on this server and I hate Lurnn.

What do you want from us as a faction: Support and knowledge on how to be MLG Minecraft player like Raiding.
  8. Denied.
    Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.
  9. Denied.
  10. Denied.
  11. Denied.
  12. Denied.
  13. Accepted
  14. Accepted
  15. Will

Will New Member

Ingame Name: Poopy

Time Zone: CST

Drug Rank: MassProducer

Online Time (/ot): 128h

Do you have discord: Yes, Will#7473.

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): I played a couple times before in 2016 and 2017 but this is the first time I've really gotten into it.

Previous Factions: None.

Reasons you left: N/A.

Why we should accept you over others: Because I'm a chill and relaxed player, am really active, and I'd love to be part of your faction.

What do you want from us as a faction: People to play with.
  16. XPICKLEWIZARDX

XPICKLEWIZARDX New Member

Ingame Name: XPICKLEWIZARDX

Time Zone: PST

Drug Rank: I am MVP++ kingpin

Online Time (/ot):157 Hours

Do you have discord: yes, Sour Cucumber ピクルス#0365

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no I played the last map for a little bit.

Previous Factions: I was in big doinks Reasons you left: big doinks is disbanding

Why we should accept you over others: I'm active and love to grind I like to complete big tasks such as trenching and building. I have several friends already in eden (sgl246,itzpansycake02,itznecroghoul, jewbait) and im active on discord and available for raids and pvp is need be

What do you want from us as a faction: an active faction that I can grind with.
  17. Jamsterr_

Jamsterr_ New Member

Template--

Ingame Name: Jamsterr_

Time Zone: GMT

Drug Rank: MassProducer

Online Time (/ot): 26Hrs 43 min

Do you have discord: Yes, always on

Previous Factions: N/A haven't gotten involved with any factions, just been grinding byself.

Reasons you left: N/A

Why we should accept you over others: I live in the uk so i'll be awake when most people from america are asleep so I can keep farms harvested 24/7 for yous.

What do you want from us as a faction: Just some chill people I can chat to while playing the server so I can become more involved with the community.
  18. Tyler Davis

Tyler Davis New Member

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
  19. CrankyDad

CrankyDad New Member

Ingame Name: CrankySimp

Time Zone: GMT +10

Drug Rank: DrugCartel

Online Time (/ot): 533hrs

Do you have discord: yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no 2018, 2019, 2020

Previous Factions: Oasis, Delirium, Arachnid

Reasons you left: (O) Leader failure and Fallen Fac, (D) association with suspected insider, (A) dead fac

Why we should accept you over others: I enjoy farming, crafting and doing mule jobs. Basically always online or AFK farming and good to vibe with :)

What do you want from us as a faction: Teamwork above all. Give me afk or crafting jobs and I'll be happy :)
  20. Lisa

Lisa New Member

LiisaMariie123
    Junky
    Ingame Name: LiisaMariie123

Time Zone: Eastern

Drug Rank: Grower

Online Time (/ot): 1,550.6

Do you have discord: Yepp LiisaMariie123#8175

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No I've been playing this server since like 2016

Previous Factions: BigDoinks, CreamPie

Reasons you left: Left Big Doinks due to creative disputes but there isn't any bad blood between me and the leader, Sgl246. Feel free to ask him if he is comfortable with me joining.

Why we should accept you over others: I'm experienced, helpful, a smartass but not an asshole and I'm sure you realize how rare that can be on this server.

What do you want from us as a faction: Just not to kill me.. and maybe be like cool? I don't really need any farms from you but i do like to be part of projects and help out as much as I can.
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2020