Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Eden Faction Recruitment

Eden Information:

• Eden is a new faction this map run by some old school players. The leaders include parcheesi15, n3on_n3rd, RaidingEveryone, and Venomx77.
  • Many of our current and past members have become very well known and high-ranking members on the server.
  • We are a very farming-oriented faction but are not afraid to engage in raiding and PvP when the occasion arises.
  • We are looking for players who enjoy grinding on the server and thinking big. We love people who are actively engaging in chat with others and joining our discord so we can get to know you!
  • If you would like more information before applying, you can /mail send parcheesi15 in-game (or any of the leaders) or message me on discord @Parcheesi#8801
Note: We give base access based on your activity on the server, our trust in you, and how much you have helped build/create the base. Do not expect instant access to bases upon joining the faction.

Requirements:
(Having all of these requirements does not guarantee a spot in the faction)

• We would like you to have at least 100 hours of online time. Use /ot to check.

• We would like you to be at least Dealer rank.

• We would like you to not have any strong negative relationships with other players. We greatly rely on and appreciate our allies and will not stand for rivalries within our faction and its allies.

• Having Discord is a requirement as it is one of our main channels of communication.

Please copy and paste this template below and fill it out completely.
Template--

Ingame Name:

Time Zone:

Drug Rank:

Online Time (/ot):

Do you have discord:

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):

Previous Factions:

Reasons you left:

Why we should accept you over others:

What do you want from us as a faction:

You can expect a response to your application within 2 days. Thank you!

Last edited:

Tibblesworth

Ingame Name: Tibblesworth

Time Zone: Est.

Drug Rank: Producer.

Online Time (/ot): 113h 37min.

Do you have discord: yes.

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I was playing on the last wipe.

Previous Factions: None.

Reasons you left: None.

Why we should accept you over others: I'm on everyday grinding, I could mine, make a farm, harvest, pvp, raid.

What do you want from us as a faction: Just looking to some people to grind with gets kinda boring solo.

Doesn't really mean much but I also have a jackhammer and a drill.

Theo Hawse

Ingame Name: darkbrewery

Time Zone: PDT (GMT-7)

Drug Rank: VIP+ Producer, Drug Cartel on previous map

Online Time (/ot): 236 Hours

Do you have discord: Absolutely!

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I started on the 2019 map

Previous Factions: Rockdiamond

Reasons you left: Server Reset, I was the only member

Why we should accept you over others: 5+ Years playing this game. Have extensive redstone knowledge. I'm a responsible, non-toxic, hard grinding, non griefing player. Looking for a group of enthusiastic members.

What do you want from us as a faction: I'd like to play in a constructive team that strives for greatness and glory. I want to build some epic farms and see others benefit from that. Being in Eden would allow for a larger pool of resources which would result in all of us benefiting from each others efforts.

Ingame Name: 7Stranger

Time Zone: NAE

Drug Rank: Grower

Online Time (/ot): 1933 (this includes last map)

Do you have discord: Yes, Floris#0007

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I played last map for a couple months before getting banned.

Previous Factions: LosHermanos

Reasons you left: We got raided by Aegis and we lost our base. The members divided and I am looking for a new faction.

Why we should accept you over others: I am very dedicated. I love playing MCD and it is the only server I play on. I love building, designing, and playing MCD in general.

What do you want from us as a faction: I want a safe place where I wont get witch hunted. I would like a place where I can build and design where my stuff wont get destroyed or where I have to worry about getting raided. Short answer, safety and security is what I am hoping to get from Eden.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Tibblesworth

Time Zone: Est.

Drug Rank: Producer.

Online Time (/ot): 113h 37min.

Do you have discord: yes.

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I was playing on the last wipe.

Previous Factions: None.

Reasons you left: None.

Why we should accept you over others: I'm on everyday grinding, I could mine, make a farm, harvest, pvp, raid.

What do you want from us as a faction: Just looking to some people to grind with gets kinda boring solo.

Doesn't really mean much but I also have a jackhammer and a drill.

Accepted
Please message brad, n3on, raiding, or myself for invites to the faction and discord and feel free to come say hi!

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: darkbrewery

Time Zone: PDT (GMT-7)

Drug Rank: VIP+ Producer, Drug Cartel on previous map

Online Time (/ot): 236 Hours

Do you have discord: Absolutely!

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I started on the 2019 map

Previous Factions: Rockdiamond

Reasons you left: Server Reset, I was the only member

Why we should accept you over others: 5+ Years playing this game. Have extensive redstone knowledge. I'm a responsible, non-toxic, hard grinding, non griefing player. Looking for a group of enthusiastic members.

What do you want from us as a faction: I'd like to play in a constructive team that strives for greatness and glory. I want to build some epic farms and see others benefit from that. Being in Eden would allow for a larger pool of resources which would result in all of us benefiting from each others efforts.

Accepted
Please message brad, n3on, raiding, or myself for invites to the faction and discord and feel free to come say hi!

JordanDaBeast

Ingame Name: JordanDaBeast

Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time Or EDT

Drug Rank: Trafficker

Online Time (/ot): 191H 1M

Do you have discord: Yee #4959

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Nope I played last season made it to Chemist

Previous Factions: "my own just to claim land but willing to drop it"
Conquest (LAST SEASON)

Reasons you left: RESET

Why we should accept you over others: Loyal player with plenty of OT and much more to come! I am also really good with TNT and clearing out large areas

What do you want from us as a faction: Loyalty and Respect

Last edited:

ThatPlayer94

Ingame Name:ThatPlayer94

Time Zone:GMT

Drug Rank:Grower

Online Time (/ot):82h 57m

Do you have discord:yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):yes

Previous Factions:my own

Reasons you left:no members

Why we should accept you over others:i am very badass

What do you want from us as a faction:to become great and help make the faction greater than it is

Last edited:

missbeemer

2022 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: missbeemer

Time Zone: Central

Drug Rank: Producer

Online Time (/ot): 60 hours

Do you have discord: yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I was on the last map for a bit.

Previous Factions: Los Hermanos

Reasons you left: Disbanded

Why we should accept you over others: I always look forward to playing on the server, so I'm on relatively a lot. I love helping out with many things such as building, farming, etc... I am a very strong communicator, and I'm easy to work with! I would love to belong to a community that I know I can rely on others in.

What do you want from us as a faction: I would love to just belong to a kind, and secure community. People I can talk to when I log in every day. :)

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: 7Stranger

Time Zone: NAE

Drug Rank: Grower

Online Time (/ot): 1933 (this includes last map)

Do you have discord: Yes, Floris#0007

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I played last map for a couple months before getting banned.

Previous Factions: LosHermanos

Reasons you left: We got raided by Aegis and we lost our base. The members divided and I am looking for a new faction.

Why we should accept you over others: I am very dedicated. I love playing MCD and it is the only server I play on. I love building, designing, and playing MCD in general.

What do you want from us as a faction: I want a safe place where I wont get witch hunted. I would like a place where I can build and design where my stuff wont get destroyed or where I have to worry about getting raided. Short answer, safety and security is what I am hoping to get from Eden.

Denied - Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name:ThatPlayer94

Time Zone:GMT

Drug Rank:Grower

Online Time (/ot):82h 57m

Do you have discord:yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):yes

Previous Factions:my own

Reasons you left:no members

Why we should accept you over others:i am very badass

What do you want from us as a faction:to become great and help make the faction greater than it is

Denied - Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Nope I played last season made it to Chemist

Conquest (LAST SEASON)

Why we should accept you over others: Loyal player with plenty of OT and much more to come! I am also really good with TNT and clearing out large areas

On Hold - Unfortunately (or fortunately?) Our Faction is currently full! We will let you know when we have an available spot.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: missbeemer

Time Zone: Central

Drug Rank: Producer

Online Time (/ot): 60 hours

Do you have discord: yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I was on the last map for a bit.

Previous Factions: Los Hermanos

Reasons you left: Disbanded

Why we should accept you over others: I always look forward to playing on the server, so I'm on relatively a lot. I love helping out with many things such as building, farming, etc... I am a very strong communicator, and I'm easy to work with! I would love to belong to a community that I know I can rely on others in.

What do you want from us as a faction: I would love to just belong to a kind, and secure community. People I can talk to when I log in every day. :)

On Hold - Unfortunately (or fortunately?) Our Faction is currently full! We will let you know when we have an available spot.

JordanDaBeast

Conquest (LAST SEASON)

JordanDaBeast

Conquest (LAST SEASON)

What do you want from us as a faction: challenge me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online