2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: SlmPtt

Time Zone: GMT+8

Drug Rank: Smuggler

Online Time (/ot): 420h

Do you have discord: Yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, first played in the previous map

Previous Factions: my own fac

Reasons you left: only used the fac to overclaim some other bases so... didnt have much use for it

Why we should accept you over others: I'd probably be online everyday, so... i could help grind, or make a farm or even help in raids maybe?

What do you want from us as a faction:I want to be in a good faction where the members are kind and will help each other out

On Hold - Faction is full

SpaceHam_

Ingame Name: SpaceHam_

Time Zone: Central

Drug Rank: DrugBaron

Online Time (/ot): 105h

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yea

Previous Factions: GuysWithDrugs

Reasons you left: Faction was just me and copethekid, we are looking to both join eden now that he was accepted.

Why we should accept you over others: I'm often online (Discord and MCD), active in the chat, and happy to answer new player's questions. I am happy to grind for a team that wants to be on top. I enjoy mining out large areas and making them look way nicer than they need to be lol.

What do you want from us as a faction: A team that is often online and is always down to improve.

dabaws2

Ingame Name: Da_Baws2

Time Zone: EST

Drug Rank: (prestige 1) kingpin

Online Time (/ot): almost 500 hours

Do you have discord: yes Da_Baws2#2780

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No i played in the 2019 map for a little bit

Previous Factions: Insiders >_> ( yes i know thats not the best fac to come from but they fucking suck none of them play and are are weird af. like felix/gokay is just annoying. its like his way or no way and that bothers me :/

Reasons you left: They dont play and i want a faction thats active plus Eden#1

Why we should accept you over others: I play literally everyday and willing to contribute to the faction

What do you want from us as a faction: Friends who play :p

Ridah

MVP
Ingame Name: Ridah

Time Zone: MST Currently, will be EST in Feb/Mar

Drug Rank: Pres1 DrugCartel

Online Time (/ot): 1122h

Do you have discord: Yes, Ridah#8261

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): First map was 2017

Previous Factions: TheCartel/LorCartel

Reasons you left: TheCartel disband into LorCartel, LorCartel inactive and looking to join the BEST faction.

Why we should accept you over others: I can grind, been playing on/off for 3 1/2 years. I know my shit just as well as most on the server, and I put my loyalty above all else. Understand that I've gotten off on the wrong foot with likely most of Eden, hoping you guys can put that past you as I've changed and am not really the toxic little cunt I was at the start of my return this map. My sincere apologies to anyone I've been a complete dickhead towards. Willing to do anything to gain your guys trust as you may be hesitant to accept me due to my past actions and factions.

What do you want from us as a faction: Mostly just looking for active members, maybe some help getting better farms but really just need people to play with. Game is boring as fuck by yourself (hence why I left LorCartel). Looking forward to playing together (assuming my application is accepted), and thanks for the read.

notte17

Ingame Name: notte17

Time Zone: CET

Online Time (/ot): 264H

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, ive played since along time back on many accounts

Previous Factions: none (just 1 with my self in it)

Reasons you left: to get in a bigger faction where i can help and do stuff like build/fight and just help faction members out.

Why we should accept you over others: Because im a friendly guy that puts in a lot of work and effort in what im doing, i like to help other players out.

What do you want from us as a faction: just to be part of it and if i get in it want to help this faction expand :)

Ingame Name: Crocogator17

Time Zone: PST

Drug Rank: Grower

Online Time (/ot): 13 Hours

Do you have discord: Yes, I'm Nelson the Purple Ninja

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes

Previous Factions: STD

Reasons you left: some kid from Eden told me to make an application

Why we should accept you over others: Idk man some kid from Eden told me to make an application

What do you want from us as a faction: good teamwork and a powerful faction

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Crocogator17

Time Zone: PST

Online Time (/ot): 13 Hours

Do you have discord: Yes, I'm Nelson the Purple Ninja

Previous Factions: STD

Reasons you left: some kid from Eden told me to make an application

Why we should accept you over others: Idk man some kid from Eden told me to make an application

What do you want from us as a faction: good teamwork and a powerful faction

Denied

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: SlmPtt

Time Zone: GMT+8

Drug Rank: Smuggler

Online Time (/ot): 420h

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, first played in the previous map

Previous Factions: my own fac

Reasons you left: only used the fac to overclaim some other bases so... didnt have much use for it

Why we should accept you over others: I'd probably be online everyday, so... i could help grind, or make a farm or even help in raids maybe?

What do you want from us as a faction:I want to be in a good faction where the members are kind and will help each other out

Denied - Spoke in game

Last edited:

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: notte17

Time Zone: CET

Online Time (/ot): 264H

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, ive played since along time back on many accounts

Previous Factions: none (just 1 with my self in it)

Reasons you left: to get in a bigger faction where i can help and do stuff like build/fight and just help faction members out.

Why we should accept you over others: Because im a friendly guy that puts in a lot of work and effort in what im doing, i like to help other players out.

What do you want from us as a faction: just to be part of it and if i get in it want to help this faction expand :)

Accepted - Please message me, N3on, Venom, or Raiding for invites to the faction and discord and feel free to come say hi!

meoow

Ingame Name: meoow

Time Zone: GMT

Drug Rank: Chemist

Online Time (/ot): 500

Do you have discord: yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes it is

Previous Factions: Never been in a faction

Reasons you left: N/A

Why we should accept you over others: I LOVE building and also get along with everyone online! I would say I am a nice person too and don't like raiding or messing up other peoples things or bases

What do you want from us as a faction: I think being in Eden will make me want to get online more! I used to play for at least 2 hours a day and sometimes would be online for many hours mining and building and I don't know what happened but I started to lose interest in Minecraft, so I would love to be in Eden for a chance to come back and start enjoying this server again : )

Last edited:

Kraftinq

Ingame Name: Kraftinq

Time Zone:
GMT

Drug Rank: MP Mule

Online Time (/ot): 1831 hours

Do you have discord:
Kraft#3180

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):
No, 2015 was my first.

Previous Factions: Trapstars

Reasons you left: BigRedBands... Unhappy with the way he handled the raid on the Eden vault and wanted to join a faction with more loyalty.

Why we should accept you over others: I've played this server for a long time, I have a lot of experience with drug servers and know all of Eden's members very well. I've got 17 power I can bring to the faction and I plan on max prestieging as soon as possible. I'm an active player and I'm capable of grinding and helping out with faction bases and will dedicate my time, money and resources into this faction.

What do you want from us as a faction:
Camaraderie <3

Armoredmilk79

VIP+
2022 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Armoredmilk79

Time Zone: UTC +1

Drug Rank: Prestige 5 Junky (3.7 mil bal)

Online Time (/ot): 1080h 16min

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, ive been playing since 2014-2015

Previous Factions: Delta, Trapstars

Reasons you left: Delta : members quit / Trapstars : Disbanded

Why we should accept you over others: I'm very active and non-toxic, have been grinding a lot recently and don't have plans to stop. I know some stuff about base building and i could be very useful in terms of PvP. I'm also always down to help my faction whenever needed + i have some good friends in Eden.

What do you want from us as a faction: A group of people that i can trust but that can also help others reach their MCD goals and just in general a group of very chill people that have common goals.

SugaxxxFree

Ingame Name: Sugaxxxfree

Time Zone: Central

Online Time (/ot): 148

Previous Factions: None

Why we should accept you over others: Serious builder with several years of experience in faction servers.

What do you want from us as a faction: To help others with their builds, tend to farms, & sense of community

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Kraftinq

Time Zone:
GMT

Drug Rank: MP Mule

Online Time (/ot): 1831 hours

Do you have discord:
Kraft#3180

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):
No, 2015 was my first.

Previous Factions: Trapstars

Reasons you left: BigRedBands... Unhappy with the way he handled the raid on the Eden vault and wanted to join a faction with more loyalty.

Why we should accept you over others: I've played this server for a long time, I have a lot of experience with drug servers and know all of Eden's members very well. I've got 17 power I can bring to the faction and I plan on max prestieging as soon as possible. I'm an active player and I'm capable of grinding and helping out with faction bases and will dedicate my time, money and resources into this faction.

What do you want from us as a faction:
Camaraderie <3

Accepted

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: meoow

Time Zone: GMT

Drug Rank: Chemist

Online Time (/ot): 500

Do you have discord: yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes it is

Previous Factions: Never been in a faction

Why we should accept you over others: I LOVE building and also get along with everyone online! I would say I am a nice person too and don't like raiding or messing up other peoples things or bases

What do you want from us as a faction: I think being in Eden will make me want to get online more! I used to play for at least 2 hours a day and sometimes would be online for many hours mining and building and I don't know what happened but I started to lose interest in Minecraft, so I would love to be in Eden for a chance to come back and start enjoying this server again : )

Denied - Please feel free to re-apply when you are more active on the server

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Ridah

Time Zone: MST Currently, will be EST in Feb/Mar

Drug Rank: Pres1 DrugCartel

Online Time (/ot): 1122h

Do you have discord: Yes, Ridah#8261

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): First map was 2017

Previous Factions: TheCartel/LorCartel

Reasons you left: TheCartel disband into LorCartel, LorCartel inactive and looking to join the BEST faction.

Why we should accept you over others: I can grind, been playing on/off for 3 1/2 years. I know my shit just as well as most on the server, and I put my loyalty above all else. Understand that I've gotten off on the wrong foot with likely most of Eden, hoping you guys can put that past you as I've changed and am not really the toxic little cunt I was at the start of my return this map. My sincere apologies to anyone I've been a complete dickhead towards. Willing to do anything to gain your guys trust as you may be hesitant to accept me due to my past actions and factions.

What do you want from us as a faction: Mostly just looking for active members, maybe some help getting better farms but really just need people to play with. Game is boring as fuck by yourself (hence why I left LorCartel). Looking forward to playing together (assuming my application is accepted), and thanks for the read.

Denied - Please feel free to re-apply when you are more active on the server

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Da_Baws2

Time Zone: EST

Drug Rank: (prestige 1) kingpin

Online Time (/ot): almost 500 hours

Do you have discord: yes Da_Baws2#2780

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No i played in the 2019 map for a little bit

Previous Factions: Insiders >_> ( yes i know thats not the best fac to come from but they fucking suck none of them play and are are weird af. like felix/gokay is just annoying. its like his way or no way and that bothers me :/

Reasons you left: They dont play and i want a faction thats active plus Eden#1

Why we should accept you over others: I play literally everyday and willing to contribute to the faction

What do you want from us as a faction: Friends who play :p

Accepted

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Armoredmilk79

Time Zone: UTC +1

Drug Rank: Prestige 5 Junky (3.7 mil bal)

Online Time (/ot): 1080h 16min

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, ive been playing since 2014-2015

Previous Factions: Delta, Trapstars

Reasons you left: Delta : members quit / Trapstars : Disbanded

Why we should accept you over others: I'm very active and non-toxic, have been grinding a lot recently and don't have plans to stop. I know some stuff about base building and i could be very useful in terms of PvP. I'm also always down to help my faction whenever needed + i have some good friends in Eden.

What do you want from us as a faction: A group of people that i can trust but that can also help others reach their MCD goals and just in general a group of very chill people that have common goals.

Accepted - Please message me, N3on, Venom, or Raiding for invites to the faction and discord and feel free to come say hi!

50PercentOff

2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: 50PercentOff

Time Zone: Eastern

Drug Rank: P1 Kingpin

Online Time (/ot): 604hr

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I played back in 2018 for a little bit.

Previous Factions: GoldClan, Trapstars, AnimeBodyPillows

Reasons you left:GoldClan disbanded, Trapstars was abandoned due to obvious reasons, left AnimeBodyPillows to join GoldClan

Why we should accept you over others: I feel as you should accept me over others because I am a decently reliable player, I am pretty decent at PvP, I can sort of cannon and I can and am willing to help defend, create or raid bases. I know quite a lot of people in Eden, and have been in the same faction, or allied to a lot of them so I definitely would not have any problems with any of the current members, I also don't have any bad relations on the server and would like to think that I am pretty all around and well liked person (maybe not though idk). I haven't been quite active recently due to personal reasons but I am starting to make my come back starting today and I felt like Eden would be a great place to do that. Lastly, I remember being told that usually you guys do not accept people with a history, and I completely get that. I have since switched up my act and have become an overall better player.

What do you want from us as a faction: What I want from you as a faction is pretty simple, a good place to stay and make money, I am tired of playing solo, and I want to make some more bonds with players. I also need people to PvP with, since I am trying to get better at it and a big faction is the best way to do that.

That was all, I hope you consider me :)

Devisee

2022 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: My in-game name is Devisee.

Time Zone: My Timezone is Eastern Standard Time.

Online Time (/ot): My online time is 711hours and 33min at the time of me making this application.

Do you have discord: Yes I have discord my user is, BurningFire#0430

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Is this my first map? No, I played a few seasons off and on before but never got that serious into the server until this season.

Previous Factions: Previous factions include Misfits and Trapstars.

Reasons you left: I left misfits to join Trapstars because it was more for grinding and farming at the time while Misfits was focused on PvP and I wasn't that good at 1.9 PvP at the time. Trapstars was disbanded while I was on a break due to some faction drama between members and the leader that I have little knowledge about.

Why we should accept you over others: You should accept me over other players because a lot of my old faction members from Trapstars have joined Eden and we are a good working bunch. Some of these players are TrapstarTV, StonkMarket, MrPrayingMantis, Kraftinq, and SixTooLit. As well as I have played with several Eden members when Trapstars was a faction, I believe we were allied as well as us helping in protecting against raids, do I remember which raid. No, I do not. I have general knowledge of the server and I am a working member.

What do you want from us as a faction: A team to play with again because playing with a team is overall more fun, and I miss the good times we had when Trapstars and Eden all got into a call, laughs for days. As well as getting back into the server and having a faction to play with next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online