Status
Not open for further replies.

ZekeZeeee

Ingame Name: ZekeZeeee

Time Zone: Central

Drug Rank: Mule

Online Time (/ot):1h 52m

Do you have discord: Yes, ZekeZeeee#1940

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes I am new to MC-Drugs but will be devoted!

Previous Factions: None

Reasons you left: No Reason

Why we should accept you over others: I can be a big help, reason being I grind a lot of the day and can be online or even afk. I can be in discord calls, and I also am active in discord! So if you ever need me i'm on! Last but not least I can bring power to the team by helping everyone on the team in anyway they need!

What do you want from us as a faction: To become the best in the server, and have people to motivate me to push for the top everyday!

_George_Floyd

ngame Name: NotLilUzi_

Time Zone: Eastern

Drug Rank: DrugBaron

Online Time (/ot): 130

Do you have discord: yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No i was on the last one

Previous Factions: Oasis

Reasons you left: Toxic leader who scammed and overused people

Why we should accept you over others: Im willing to help out in any way possible, im smart, not the greatest at pvp but i try to get better at pvp every day, im good at farming, and im great at taking directions and providing leadership, a little side note not sure if it matters i was previously accepted but other stuff happened

What do you want from us as a faction: I want security from you guys like protection, i want to feel accepted, and most of all i want to be apart of the best fac there is

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: ZekeZeeee

Time Zone: Central

Drug Rank: Mule

Online Time (/ot):1h 52m

Do you have discord: Yes, ZekeZeeee#1940

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes I am new to MC-Drugs but will be devoted!

Reasons you left: No Reason

Why we should accept you over others: I can be a big help, reason being I grind a lot of the day and can be online or even afk. I can be in discord calls, and I also am active in discord! So if you ever need me i'm on! Last but not least I can bring power to the team by helping everyone on the team in anyway they need!

What do you want from us as a faction: To become the best in the server, and have people to motivate me to push for the top everyday!

Denied - You do not meet the minimum online time requirement. Please feel free to re-apply when you meet this requirement.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
ngame Name: NotLilUzi_

Time Zone: Eastern

Online Time (/ot): 130

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No i was on the last one

Previous Factions: Oasis

Reasons you left: Toxic leader who scammed and overused people

Why we should accept you over others: Im willing to help out in any way possible, im smart, not the greatest at pvp but i try to get better at pvp every day, im good at farming, and im great at taking directions and providing leadership, a little side note not sure if it matters i was previously accepted but other stuff happened

What do you want from us as a faction: I want security from you guys like protection, i want to feel accepted, and most of all i want to be apart of the best fac there is

Denied - Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: My in-game name is Devisee.

Time Zone: My Timezone is Eastern Standard Time.

Online Time (/ot): My online time is 711hours and 33min at the time of me making this application.

Do you have discord: Yes I have discord my user is, BurningFire#0430

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Is this my first map? No, I played a few seasons off and on before but never got that serious into the server until this season.

Previous Factions: Previous factions include Misfits and Trapstars.

Reasons you left: I left misfits to join Trapstars because it was more for grinding and farming at the time while Misfits was focused on PvP and I wasn't that good at 1.9 PvP at the time. Trapstars was disbanded while I was on a break due to some faction drama between members and the leader that I have little knowledge about.

Why we should accept you over others: You should accept me over other players because a lot of my old faction members from Trapstars have joined Eden and we are a good working bunch. Some of these players are TrapstarTV, StonkMarket, MrPrayingMantis, Kraftinq, and SixTooLit. As well as I have played with several Eden members when Trapstars was a faction, I believe we were allied as well as us helping in protecting against raids, do I remember which raid. No, I do not. I have general knowledge of the server and I am a working member.

What do you want from us as a faction: A team to play with again because playing with a team is overall more fun, and I miss the good times we had when Trapstars and Eden all got into a call, laughs for days. As well as getting back into the server and having a faction to play with next season.

Accepted

RoundBus73673

Ingame Name: RoundBus73673

Time Zone: pst

Drug Rank: kingpin

Online Time (/ot): 300h

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): yes

Previous Factions: no

Reasons you left: none

Why we should accept you over others: because im active alot and a nice person too play/be around with and willing too help other members out

What do you want from us as a faction: people too play and have fun with

Last edited:

CalledRainer

Ingame Name: CalledRainer

Time Zone: CET (Austria]

Drug Rank: Prestige I, Drugcartel, could upgrade to RASTA any time though

Online Time (/ot): I have only joined the server 14 days ago after quitting an other Survival+PvP+Raiding server on which i was dominating the market for the past 4 years. Currently my /ot is 137 hours

Do you have discord: Yes, I do. CalledRainer#0859

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes

Reasons you left: -

Why we should accept you over others: If you are looking for a tryhard grinder, im the man you are looking for. I have played 35 hours over the past 3 days none of it beeing afk time. I´m overall an above average experienced in Minecraft as im playing since 2010. Im decent at PvP and really good with redstone.

What do you want from us as a faction: I am looking for a faction where i can learn all the aspects of the gamemode and grind my way up the ladder. As i am new to this server i still need tons of information on how a lot of the mechanics work and as your faction has plenty experienced players i reckon it is the right place for me.

Last edited:

Ridori

Ingame Name: Ridori

Time Zone: EST

Drug Rank: Grower

Online Time (/ot): 7hrs

Do you have discord: Baphomet#0013

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Nope, I played back in 2018. Once 2019 hit I left for a while, I'm getting back into playing.

Previous Factions: Aegis & Vanguard

Reasons you left: Left Aegis for Vanguard, Vanguard pretty much disbanded.

Why we should accept you over others: I've got quite a bit of experience and I'm pretty friendly. I don't have much Online Time right now, but I also am just now getting back into it. I can provide for the faction with pots and farming mindlessly. Farming is surprisingly very calming for me.

What do you want from us as a faction: A group of people to hang around, help, and talk to. Honestly just something that I can be a part of.

TheMalius

Ingame Name: TheMalius

Time Zone:
CST (Though I typically play at night and insomnia means I'm almost more active then)

Drug Rank: MassProducer

Online Time (/ot): roughly 130h on the 2020 map, upwards of 300h on previous maps under a different account that I've since lost

Do you have discord:
Yes, Moosey#4689

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):
No, I took a break from Minecraft servers in early 2019 and have recently picked it back up. MCD was one of my favorite go-to servers so it only felt right to come back to it.

Previous Factions: I cant remember the name, but I'm quite certain they've been dissolved. It was one of the better sized ones 2018-19 era.

Reasons you left: I left Minecraft as a whole, but made sure to let the faction know.

Why we should accept you over others: Like a lot of others I don't mind putting in long hours when something needs doing. I like to be proactive about getting things done and try to find things I can do in advance that will help later. I don't mind doing the boring, time consuming stuff other people shy from. I am an experienced minecrafter and have a good understanding of the technical side of Minecraft. While not directly applicable to factions gameplay my time as a developer and admin on servers has taught me excellent de-escalation and mediation skills, as well as a knowledge base to be able to help other players with plugins.

What do you want from us as a faction:
Primarily a community. Everyone has something to offer and working as a group helps expand our knowledge, as well as our friendships. I also want to be able to give back to the faction and get everyone to a good place. It's also been some time since I've played MCD and could use some refreshers. Plus playing with people is much more fun than just playing alone.

justaivlys

Ingame Name: justaivlys

Time Zone: PST

Drug Rank: KingPin

Online Time (/ot): 138 hours

Do you have discord: Yeah

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): It's not, however I don't remember what map I played. It was years ago.

Previous Factions: Trains

Reasons you left: I'm currently still in it, but would leave if accepted.

Why we should accept you over others: I'm pretty active and a great helper. I can help out with the farm, or perform any duties needed as a faction member.

What do you want from us as a faction: I would to be in an active faction.

Alonzo

Ingame Name: SwordsmanZoro

Time Zone PST

Drug Rank: Drug Baron

Online Time (/ot):670

Do you have discord:Yes

Previous Factions: Trapstars

Reasons you left: Well you guys know what happened with the whole conquest raiding eden thing

Why we should accept you over others: Im always on I can help you guys with just about anything, and lot of my good homies from Trapstars came here and I also got a shop

What do you want from us as a faction: Just a dope environment to be in and to make some homies

JohnCon_

MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: GameDeveloper

Time Zone: Australian Eastern standard time (GMT+10)

Drug Rank: Prestige 10 Kingpin

Online Time (/ot): 1349 hours

Do you have discord: yes, JohnCon#4487

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I played one day last map

Previous Factions: Conquest, Defiance, Misfits, SlutShamingSlags, Oasis

Reasons you left: Inactive players, bad leaders, was just a power slave

Why we should accept you over others: I am on everyday grinding, I am willing to do whatever is needed to help the faction whether that be building wise, pvp, raiding etc.

What do you want from us as a faction: A good community and people who actually play because its lonely without anyone to grind with.

Joshua Canales

Ingame Name: CatchFlights

Time Zone:EST

Drug Rank: Mvp++/Kingpin

Online Time (/ot): 135hr

Do you have discord: Don't we all ReNig#5814

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No I was in before last reset

Previous Factions: GoldClan

Reasons you left: You guys kicked our asses Ratty said and Dan is with you guys now ='(

Why we should accept you over others: No drama easy to get along with/alright at PvP/here for a long time not a one night stand unless you're Dan jkjk

What do you want from us as a faction: tbh just raids/ jokes/ a healthy community.

Last edited:

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Ridori

Time Zone: EST

Drug Rank: Grower

Online Time (/ot): 7hrs

Do you have discord: Baphomet#0013

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Nope, I played back in 2018. Once 2019 hit I left for a while, I'm getting back into playing.

Previous Factions: Aegis & Vanguard

Reasons you left: Left Aegis for Vanguard, Vanguard pretty much disbanded.

Why we should accept you over others: I've got quite a bit of experience and I'm pretty friendly. I don't have much Online Time right now, but I also am just now getting back into it. I can provide for the faction with pots and farming mindlessly. Farming is surprisingly very calming for me.

What do you want from us as a faction: A group of people to hang around, help, and talk to. Honestly just something that I can be a part of.

Denied

Camper123310

Ingame Name: Camper1233

Time Zone: GMT+1

Drug Rank: Trafficker

Online Time (/ot): 100

Do you have discord: Yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): I've played on MCD a couple of years back, I quit on the trailer map and I recently became active again.

Previous Factions: Smash, Twisted (on trailer map)

Reasons you left: I left Smash because we were mostly used as power slaves and created my own faction Twisted which turned to be very successful.

Why we should accept you over others: Cause soberly said my roasts are amazing.

What do you want from us as a faction: I want protection, allies and wealth.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: RoundBus73673

Time Zone: pst

Drug Rank: kingpin

Online Time (/ot): 300h

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): yes

Previous Factions: no

Reasons you left: none

Why we should accept you over others: because im active alot and a nice person too play/be around with and willing too help other members out

What do you want from us as a faction: people too play and have fun with

Denied - Please feel free to re-apply in two weeks

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: TheMalius

Time Zone:
CST (Though I typically play at night and insomnia means I'm almost more active then)

Drug Rank: MassProducer

Online Time (/ot): roughly 130h on the 2020 map, upwards of 300h on previous maps under a different account that I've since lost

Do you have discord:
Yes, Moosey#4689

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):
No, I took a break from Minecraft servers in early 2019 and have recently picked it back up. MCD was one of my favorite go-to servers so it only felt right to come back to it.

Previous Factions: I cant remember the name, but I'm quite certain they've been dissolved. It was one of the better sized ones 2018-19 era.

Reasons you left: I left Minecraft as a whole, but made sure to let the faction know.

Why we should accept you over others: Like a lot of others I don't mind putting in long hours when something needs doing. I like to be proactive about getting things done and try to find things I can do in advance that will help later. I don't mind doing the boring, time consuming stuff other people shy from. I am an experienced minecrafter and have a good understanding of the technical side of Minecraft. While not directly applicable to factions gameplay my time as a developer and admin on servers has taught me excellent de-escalation and mediation skills, as well as a knowledge base to be able to help other players with plugins.

What do you want from us as a faction:
Primarily a community. Everyone has something to offer and working as a group helps expand our knowledge, as well as our friendships. I also want to be able to give back to the faction and get everyone to a good place. It's also been some time since I've played MCD and could use some refreshers. Plus playing with people is much more fun than just playing alone.

Denied - Please feel free to re-apply when you are active again.

Last edited:

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: justaivlys

Time Zone: PST

Drug Rank: KingPin

Online Time (/ot): 138 hours

Do you have discord: Yeah

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): It's not, however I don't remember what map I played. It was years ago.

Previous Factions: Trains

Reasons you left: I'm currently still in it, but would leave if accepted.

Why we should accept you over others: I'm pretty active and a great helper. I can help out with the farm, or perform any duties needed as a faction member.

What do you want from us as a faction: I would to be in an active faction.

Denied - Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: SwordsmanZoro

Time Zone PST

Drug Rank: Drug Baron

Online Time (/ot):670

Do you have discord:Yes

Previous Factions: Trapstars

Reasons you left: Well you guys know what happened with the whole conquest raiding eden thing

Why we should accept you over others: Im always on I can help you guys with just about anything, and lot of my good homies from Trapstars came here and I also got a shop

What do you want from us as a faction: Just a dope environment to be in and to make some homies

Accepted - Please message me or n3on for invites to the faction and discord and feel free to come say hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online