Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: GameDeveloper

Time Zone: Australian Eastern standard time (GMT+10)

Drug Rank: Prestige 10 Kingpin

Online Time (/ot): 1349 hours

Do you have discord: yes, JohnCon#4487

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I played one day last map

Previous Factions: Conquest, Defiance, Misfits, SlutShamingSlags, Oasis

Reasons you left: Inactive players, bad leaders, was just a power slave

Why we should accept you over others: I am on everyday grinding, I am willing to do whatever is needed to help the faction whether that be building wise, pvp, raiding etc.

What do you want from us as a faction: A good community and people who actually play because its lonely without anyone to grind with.

Accepted - Please message me or n3on for invites to the faction and discord and feel free to come say hi!

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: CatchFlights

Time Zone:EST

Drug Rank: Mvp++/Kingpin

Online Time (/ot): 135hr

Do you have discord: Don't we all ReNig#5814

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No I was in before last reset

Previous Factions: GoldClan

Reasons you left: You guys kicked our asses Ratty said and Dan is with you guys now ='(

Why we should accept you over others: No drama easy to get along with/alright at PvP/here for a long time not a one night stand unless you're Dan jkjk

What do you want from us as a faction: tbh just raids/ jokes/ a healthy community.

Denied - Please feel free to re-apply when you are active again.

Last edited:

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Camper1233

Time Zone: GMT+1

Drug Rank: Trafficker

Online Time (/ot): 100

Do you have discord: Yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): I've played on MCD a couple of years back, I quit on the trailer map and I recently became active again.

Previous Factions: Smash, Twisted (on trailer map)

Reasons you left: I left Smash because we were mostly used as power slaves and created my own faction Twisted which turned to be very successful.

Why we should accept you over others: Cause soberly said my roasts are amazing.

What do you want from us as a faction: I want protection, allies and wealth.

Last edited:

KingSebas21

Ingame Name: KingSebas21

Time Zone: Pacific Standard

Drug Rank: Dealer

Online Time (/ot): 34min

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes

Previous Factions: None

Reasons you left:

Why we should accept you over others: I am trustworthy and a grinder.

What do you want from us as a faction: Just a faction.

Oscarellis1

Ingame Name: Oscarellis1

Time Zone: gmt

Drug Rank: producer

Online Time (/ot): 111 hours

Do you have discord: yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no (played last one but quit before reset and joined back couple months ago

Previous Factions: Bigboys

Reasons you left: to join the best faction

Why we should accept you over others: I'm hard working, very friendly, very generous and like to make new friends

What do you want from us as a faction: a new challenge to overcome

My question,
If I joined eden, where would you want to see me 2 months from now.

Oscar :)

SugaxxxFree

Template--

Ingame Name: Stonk6912 (the real stonks)

Time Zone: Central U.S

Drug Rank: Kingpin

Online Time (/ot): 457H 8Min

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): I think so, I played early 2020 and started playing more the past couple months.

Previous Factions: My own, Sinaloa. Willing to disband it if accepted. Mostly unused since being raided by kidcar33

Reasons you left: N/A

Why we should accept you over others: I'm pretty active on the server, I have a ton of experience with faction servers, & I am loyal and friendly to faction members.

What do you want from us as a faction: Use of the base, autofarms, & other faction member's help.

AManInAWhiteVan

Ingame Name: AManInAWhiteVan

Time Zone: Eastern

Drug Rank:Trafficker

Online Time (/ot): 202 hours

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I was here back in Summer of 2019

Why we should accept you over others: I've been hear for a while, but have just started back in playing McDrugs. I have created many farms as well as made many friends. You can say some Enemys, but it is what it is. I honestly think I should be accepted because I am very loyal and starting to be active.

What do you want from us as a faction: I'd like to have a fun time with the faction, and meet new people, and call them my friends.

OOM_Laut

Contributor II
Application for Faction, Eden:

Ingame Name: OOM_Laut

Time Zone: CST

Drug Rank: MP MassProducer

Online Time (/ot): 4237 hours 45 min

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No I played at the end of 2019 map

Previous Factions/Reasons you left: Random (left due to inactivity), Insiders (disbanded because insided).

Why we should accept you over others: If there are other applicants you should accept them first.

What do you want from us as a faction: Nothing

Lu____

Template-- Lame asf...here we go anyway xD

Ingame Name: (Pimp Daddy) Lu____

Time Zone: GMT+3 (Soviet Russia)

Drug Rank: GOD

Online Time (/ot): Idk I haven't had a life lately but I can assure you that it's more than your weak 100 hour minimum requirement

Do you have discord: of course! Discord>>>>>TeamSpeak3

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Nahhhhhhh, I go back to the very first version of MCD. Dakotaa and Spawl actually recruited my GODLIKE MC building skills and knowledge to make the first MCD map in 2014 (they might tell you this is false but I assure you it is not ;) I brought that blank canvas of a world to life and all the 3-d Block drug dealers shortly came to populate the city I built from the ground up. I'm one of the most sought-after server builders in the history of Minecraft. (If you need my mc builders resume you can find it here ---> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EBseRCyNsp1QRLOh7zTGzMdyiQWMrEUE-TdGILGiRjM/edit?usp=sharing )

Previous Factions: BandGang

Reasons you left: Never left we still in that bitch

Why we should accept you over others: Because I'm a fucking SIMP (Super Intense Minecraft Player) and a farming GOD! You guys would be STUPID to not accept me. I would take Eden to #1 like China. China #1 China #1 China#1 China#1 China#1 China#1 China#1 CHINA#1!!! This is a once and a lifetime offer to actually make something out of your faction! I would give you guys the strength and support you NEED on this server to pull you out of the mud. I turn Noname factions (such as this one) into mega factions! Every faction I join goes from 0 to hero in just a matter of seconds. When people do /f who Eden and see that Lu____ gamer tag, I promise you they will cream in their pants from jealousy. Before you accept my offer, I have to say that help from a master MC player such as myself is not going to be cheap. I will require about $100,000,000 ingame just to join your faction. A player with such MC expertise comes at a cost and I promise you that $100mil is a very fair price for the quality of player you will receive. It will be the best investment this faction could ever make! And I promise you won't regret it! I'M WORTH EVERY PENNY!

What do you want from us as a faction: To pull you out the mud...then throw you back into it after I tp the entire server to your /f home <3

(I hope you got a laugh out of this meme app xD it was sure fun making it!)
"China#1"
Love Lu <3

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: KingSebas21

Time Zone: Pacific Standard

Drug Rank: Dealer

Online Time (/ot): 34min

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes

Reasons you left:

Why we should accept you over others: I am trustworthy and a grinder.

What do you want from us as a faction: Just a faction.

Denied - You do not meet the minimum online time requirement. Please feel free to re-apply when you meet this requirement.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Oscarellis1

Time Zone: gmt

Drug Rank: producer

Online Time (/ot): 111 hours

Do you have discord: yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no (played last one but quit before reset and joined back couple months ago

Previous Factions: Bigboys

Reasons you left: to join the best faction

Why we should accept you over others: I'm hard working, very friendly, very generous and like to make new friends

What do you want from us as a faction: a new challenge to overcome

My question,
If I joined eden, where would you want to see me 2 months from now.

Oscar :)

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Template--

Ingame Name: Stonk6912 (the real stonks)

Time Zone: Central U.S

Drug Rank: Kingpin

Online Time (/ot): 457H 8Min

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): I think so, I played early 2020 and started playing more the past couple months.

Previous Factions: My own, Sinaloa. Willing to disband it if accepted. Mostly unused since being raided by kidcar33

Why we should accept you over others: I'm pretty active on the server, I have a ton of experience with faction servers, & I am loyal and friendly to faction members.

What do you want from us as a faction: Use of the base, autofarms, & other faction member's help.

Denied - There's only room for one Stonks in this faction

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: AManInAWhiteVan

Time Zone: Eastern

Drug Rank:Trafficker

Online Time (/ot): 202 hours

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I was here back in Summer of 2019

Why we should accept you over others: I've been hear for a while, but have just started back in playing McDrugs. I have created many farms as well as made many friends. You can say some Enemys, but it is what it is. I honestly think I should be accepted because I am very loyal and starting to be active.

What do you want from us as a faction: I'd like to have a fun time with the faction, and meet new people, and call them my friends.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Application for Faction, Eden:

Ingame Name: OOM_Laut

Time Zone: CST

Drug Rank: MP MassProducer

Online Time (/ot): 4237 hours 45 min

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No I played at the end of 2019 map

Previous Factions/Reasons you left: Random (left due to inactivity), Insiders (disbanded because insided).

Why we should accept you over others: If there are other applicants you should accept them first.

What do you want from us as a faction: Nothing

Denied - Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Template-- Lame asf...here we go anyway xD

Ingame Name: (Pimp Daddy) Lu____

Time Zone: GMT+3 (Soviet Russia)

Drug Rank: GOD

Online Time (/ot): Idk I haven't had a life lately but I can assure you that it's more than your weak 100 hour minimum requirement

Do you have discord: of course! Discord>>>>>TeamSpeak3

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Nahhhhhhh, I go back to the very first version of MCD. Dakotaa and Spawl actually recruited my GODLIKE MC building skills and knowledge to make the first MCD map in 2014 (they might tell you this is false but I assure you it is not ;) I brought that blank canvas of a world to life and all the 3-d Block drug dealers shortly came to populate the city I built from the ground up. I'm one of the most sought-after server builders in the history of Minecraft. (If you need my mc builders resume you can find it here ---> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EBseRCyNsp1QRLOh7zTGzMdyiQWMrEUE-TdGILGiRjM/edit?usp=sharing )

Previous Factions: BandGang

Reasons you left: Never left we still in that bitch

Why we should accept you over others: Because I'm a fucking SIMP (Super Intense Minecraft Player) and a farming GOD! You guys would be STUPID to not accept me. I would take Eden to #1 like China. China #1 China #1 China#1 China#1 China#1 China#1 China#1 CHINA#1!!! This is a once and a lifetime offer to actually make something out of your faction! I would give you guys the strength and support you NEED on this server to pull you out of the mud. I turn Noname factions (such as this one) into mega factions! Every faction I join goes from 0 to hero in just a matter of seconds. When people do /f who Eden and see that Lu____ gamer tag, I promise you they will cream in their pants from jealousy. Before you accept my offer, I have to say that help from a master MC player such as myself is not going to be cheap. I will require about $100,000,000 ingame just to join your faction. A player with such MC expertise comes at a cost and I promise you that $100mil is a very fair price for the quality of player you will receive. It will be the best investment this faction could ever make! And I promise you won't regret it! I'M WORTH EVERY PENNY!

What do you want from us as a faction: To pull you out the mud...then throw you back into it after I tp the entire server to your /f home <3

(I hope you got a laugh out of this meme app xD it was sure fun making it!)
"China#1"
Love Lu <3

Denied - Dumbass

Ingame Name: The_Ganja_Goblin

Time Zone: MST

Drug Rank:Chemist

Online Time (/ot):80

Do you have discord:Yes, my discord is zaclions

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):Yes

Previous Factions: LSDream

Reasons you left: No one really played in the faction and i'm looking for an active faction.

Why we should accept you over others: I am a hard worker and love grinding in video games. I am also very loyal and will help however I can.

What do you want from us as a faction: Active players and an overall great community.

HiImZanko

Ingame Name: HiImZanko

Time Zone: CEST

Drug Rank: Trafficker

Online Time (/ot): 192 hours

Do you have discord: Zanko#3799

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): I played on and off for the last 4 years but school came in the way

Previous Factions: Hydrazine i think

Reasons you left: School related but i dropped out so who cares

Why we should accept you over others: I can put in alot of time because I don't have school anymore and I am a experienced player

What do you want from us as a faction: Honestly im just looking to meet new people and play this server with some chill dudes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.