Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Event- PvP Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFragtastic

• All items will be provided for the event and your inventory will be the following;
Armour - Prot 4 Unbreaking 3
Sword Sharp 5 Unbreaking 3
Potions-
4x Splash Speed 2 (1;30)
4x Splash Strength 2 (1;30)
1x Health Boost 1 (2;15)
1x Regeneration 1 (1;30)

1x Weakness (4;00)
1x Poison (1;30)

23 Splash Health Pots (2)
64 Steak
If you have any questions about any aspect of this ASK, whether it's about the kit of the event in general, hope to see you all there!

I'd like to propose that the kit be changed to no de-buff. Change out the items I've underlined above with either crapples, splash resistance I, or even just more splash health II. It's not a huge deal with me really, I just don't care for de-buffs. If anyone else that's planning to participate feels the same please do chime in or upvote this please and thanks.

Last edited:

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
  • All items will be provided for the event and your inventory will be the following;
Armour - Prot 4 Unbreaking 3
Sword Sharp 5 Unbreaking 3
Potions-
4x Splash Speed 2 (1;30)
4x Splash Strength 2 (1;30)
1x Health Boost 1 (2;15)
1x Regeneration 1 (1;30)

1x Weakness (4;00)
1x Poison (1;30)

23 Splash Health Pots (2)
64 Steak
If you have any questions about any aspect of this ASK, whether it's about the kit of the event in general, hope to see you all there!

I'd like to propose that the kit be changed to no de-buff. Change out the items I've underlined above with either crapples, splash resistance I, or even just more splash health II. It's not a huge deal with me really, I just don't care for de-buffs. If anyone else that's planning to participate feels the same please do chime in or upvote this please and thanks.
If alot people agree with you to remove the debuffs I'll be inclined to agree, but replacing them with crapples is a bad idea because it ruins the regen, and resistance 1 potions are so short they become almost pointless.
But if people do upvote this enough to get them removed we can do something possibly, it's worth noting I do disagree, but alas it's what the server thinks. It's also worth noting the majority of people who do actually actively PvP on MCD use debuffs, (hence the choice of kit)

Last edited:

Zekkkken

2022 Gold Founder
Zekkkken

Attachments

• 7c2.jpg
    7c2.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online