Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Evidence Lockup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Leon

2023 Gold Founder
Well it's the money they earned from confiscating so personally I don't see a problem with this

If a cop arrests someone they can store their drugs and wait for a x2 booster. Cops already make a lot of money during a x2 booster. and so with the drugs they have stored it'll be a lot of money

Tzunami_

This doesn't really make sense, why can't cops store their drugs in a base like the rest of us? It would also be basically impossible to enforce that the drugs they store in their house are actually from frisks, and not random raids they have done.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
If a cop arrests someone they can store their drugs and wait for a x2 booster. Cops already make a lot of money during a x2 booster. and so with the drugs they have stored it'll be a lot of money
Cops can already store drugs in bases, but they have to throw drugs on the ground, or find a random chest, go off duty (you're not allowed to be on duty in the wild) and then store it in their base.
I understand this could cause an issue with people just being cop, using a 2x booster to sell all of their drugs, and then go back to druggy; but with like a limited amount of dubs this could be avoided. I don't know, I think it's something cool that could be considered instead of just having the wasted space above the police station.

CLARIFYING: Apparently cops are allowed to go to their bases quickly to store drugs after having frisked someone. (about 20 seconds max)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online