Reasons you left:

Why we should accept you over others:

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules):

WearingRelic

In-game Name: WearingRelic

Drug Rank: Kingpin

Donator Rank: VIP+

Online Time (/ot): 115 hrs

Previous Factions: I had smaller ones with friends but eventually they'd fall apart due to people not joining anymore.

Reasons you left: General Inactivity from other faction members.

Why we should accept you over others: I strive to be a good faction member. In any way possible. Though I'm wholly inexperienced in many regards I'm willing to listen and learn in order to benefit the faction as a whole and grow along with them.

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules): Mules and Building Basic Farms. As mentioned above willing to learn to get better at any of the items listed above.

PatrioticCross

Helper
Helper
In-game Name: WearingRelic

Drug Rank: Kingpin

Donator Rank: VIP+

Online Time (/ot): 115 hrs

Previous Factions: I had smaller ones with friends but eventually they'd fall apart due to people not joining anymore.

Reasons you left: General Inactivity from other faction members.

Why we should accept you over others: I strive to be a good faction member. In any way possible. Though I'm wholly inexperienced in many regards I'm willing to listen and learn in order to benefit the faction as a whole and grow along with them.

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules): Mules and Building Basic Farms. As mentioned above willing to learn to get better at any of the items listed above.
Accepted

MJdragon101

In-game Name: MJdragon101

Drug Rank: Dealer

Donator Rank: None

Online Time (/ot): 3 Hrs

Previous Factions: None

Reasons you left: N/A

Why we should accept you over others: I don't have a life and will work non stop.

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules): I am new to the server and just don't want to work alone. but I have been doing lots of muleing and am decently good at making farms

PatrioticCross

Helper
Helper
In-game Name: MJdragon101

Drug Rank: Dealer

Donator Rank: None

Online Time (/ot): 3 Hrs

Why we should accept you over others: I don't have a life and will work non stop.

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules): I am new to the server and just don't want to work alone. but I have been doing lots of muleing and am decently good at making farms
Approved, Dm PatrioticCross#0342 or TTorchMaster to be accepted

Last edited:

DisastrousWolf

In-game Name: DisastrousWolf

Drug Rank: Junky

Donator Rank: Do not have one right now

Online Time (/ot): Just Started this season

Why we should accept you over others: I am very eary to learn more about DrugMc. I will grind as much as i need to.

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules): Im decent with Farms. Other than that its pretty much it. I a willing to learn everything i need to. I'm Somewhat new to this, I played last season a little bit and just didnt play after a few days as it was boring solo. Im looking to join a faction to be able to play more.

PatrioticCross

Helper
Helper
In-game Name: DisastrousWolf

Drug Rank: Junky

Donator Rank: Do not have one right now

Online Time (/ot): Just Started this season

Why we should accept you over others: I am very eary to learn more about DrugMc. I will grind as much as i need to.

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules): Im decent with Farms. Other than that its pretty much it. I a willing to learn everything i need to. I'm Somewhat new to this, I played last season a little bit and just didnt play after a few days as it was boring solo. Im looking to join a faction to be able to play more.
Approved contact PatrioticCross#0342

Latest posts