Reasons you left:

Why we should accept you over others:

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules):

WearingRelic

In-game Name: WearingRelic

Drug Rank: Kingpin

Donator Rank: VIP+

Online Time (/ot): 115 hrs

Previous Factions: I had smaller ones with friends but eventually they'd fall apart due to people not joining anymore.

Reasons you left: General Inactivity from other faction members.

Why we should accept you over others: I strive to be a good faction member. In any way possible. Though I'm wholly inexperienced in many regards I'm willing to listen and learn in order to benefit the faction as a whole and grow along with them.

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules): Mules and Building Basic Farms. As mentioned above willing to learn to get better at any of the items listed above.

PatrioticCross

In-game Name: WearingRelic

Drug Rank: Kingpin

Online Time (/ot): 115 hrs

Previous Factions: I had smaller ones with friends but eventually they'd fall apart due to people not joining anymore.

Reasons you left: General Inactivity from other faction members.

Why we should accept you over others: I strive to be a good faction member. In any way possible. Though I'm wholly inexperienced in many regards I'm willing to listen and learn in order to benefit the faction as a whole and grow along with them.

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules): Mules and Building Basic Farms. As mentioned above willing to learn to get better at any of the items listed above.
Accepted

MJdragon101

In-game Name: MJdragon101

Drug Rank: Dealer

Donator Rank: None

Online Time (/ot): 3 Hrs

Previous Factions: None

Reasons you left: N/A

Why we should accept you over others: I don't have a life and will work non stop.

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules): I am new to the server and just don't want to work alone. but I have been doing lots of muleing and am decently good at making farms

PatrioticCross

In-game Name: MJdragon101

Drug Rank: Dealer

Donator Rank: None

Online Time (/ot): 3 Hrs

Why we should accept you over others: I don't have a life and will work non stop.

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules): I am new to the server and just don't want to work alone. but I have been doing lots of muleing and am decently good at making farms
Approved, Dm PatrioticCross#0342 or TTorchMaster to be accepted

Last edited:

DisastrousWolf

In-game Name: DisastrousWolf

Drug Rank: Junky

Donator Rank: Do not have one right now

Online Time (/ot): Just Started this season

Why we should accept you over others: I am very eary to learn more about DrugMc. I will grind as much as i need to.

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules): Im decent with Farms. Other than that its pretty much it. I a willing to learn everything i need to. I'm Somewhat new to this, I played last season a little bit and just didnt play after a few days as it was boring solo. Im looking to join a faction to be able to play more.

PatrioticCross

In-game Name: DisastrousWolf

Drug Rank: Junky

Donator Rank: Do not have one right now

Online Time (/ot): Just Started this season

Why we should accept you over others: I am very eary to learn more about DrugMc. I will grind as much as i need to.

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules): Im decent with Farms. Other than that its pretty much it. I a willing to learn everything i need to. I'm Somewhat new to this, I played last season a little bit and just didnt play after a few days as it was boring solo. Im looking to join a faction to be able to play more.
Approved contact PatrioticCross#0342

SinkingBoat

In-game Name:S1nkingboat

Drug Rank:Massproducer

Donator rank:none

Online Time (/ot):120 hours

Previous Faction: S1nkin

Reasons you left:It was my own faction and i was just alone and my base got raided couple times

Why we should accept you over others:Ill play alot of the server once i get accept and alot for the faction

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules):Im very good in doing mules my rep is rn 100 and only failed a couple when i just started doing mules so yea and i love farming i just rlly want acces to farm in the faction and il do everything to gain access have a nice day!

Last edited:

Tovese

In-game Name:
Tovese
Drug Rank:
Smuggler
Donator Rank:
None
Online Time (/ot):
2 Hrs
Previous Factions:
none
Reasons you left:
none
I can be active and will grind for the faction
What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules):
im decent at a lot of things

pat_2000

In-game Name:pat_2000

Drug Rank: drugbaron

Donator Rank: mvp+

Online Time (/ot): 209h no afk

Previous Factions: retirment

Reasons you left: wanted to meet new people and felt left out as i didn't fit in with the environment the faction had.

Why we should accept you over others : Chill-back guy who just wants to help the faction and talk with new people to create friendships I am not toxic and believe that people should all be treated with respect even if they are toxic to me.I can provide the faction with any essentials needed to help the faction grow even more.

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules):farms

Thetorchmaster

In-game Name: MinnowSnipe

Drug Rank: Trafficker (can rank up, choosing not to rn)

Online Time (/ot): 14hr 20min

Previous Factions: None!

Reasons you left: NA

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules): I play to farm... Im addicted to building farms. I can build a farm! :)
Approved, Contact PatrioticCross#0342 or TheTorchMaster#1636

Thetorchmaster

In-game Name:pat_2000

Drug Rank: drugbaron

Donator Rank: mvp+

Online Time (/ot): 209h no afk

Previous Factions: retirment

Reasons you left: wanted to meet new people and felt left out as i didn't fit in with the environment the faction had.

Why we should accept you over others : Chill-back guy who just wants to help the faction and talk with new people to create friendships I am not toxic and believe that people should all be treated with respect even if they are toxic to me.I can provide the faction with any essentials needed to help the faction grow even more.

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules):farms
Approved, Contact PatrioticCross#0342 or TheTorchMaster#1636

Zack

In-game Name: ZackAhjin

Drug Rank: [1] DrugCartel

Online Time (/ot): 217h

Previous Factions: none

Reasons you left:

no real reason i just want to grind

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules): nothing really, im pretty mediorce at most things.

Zack

Reasons you left:

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules): nothing really, im pretty mediorce at most things.

PatrioticCross

Reasons you left:

Approved

DEVIN MARTINEZ

In-game Name: PacksOfNinjas

Drug Rank: Chemist

Online Time (/ot): 122 hrs

Reasons you left: Busy with other things in life

Why we should accept you over others: I learn things pretty quickly and can spend tons of time creating or working on farms.

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules): Building farms

In-game Name: Rwinde_

Drug Rank: kinping

Donator Rank: none

Online Time (/ot): 105 hours

Previous Factions: Some random one

Reasons you left: the leader was dumb

Why we should accept you over others: I can grind a lot and help with things like farming

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules): I'm decent at things like building farms and PvP

PatrioticCross

In-game Name: PacksOfNinjas

Drug Rank: Chemist

Online Time (/ot): 122 hrs

Reasons you left: Busy with other things in life

Why we should accept you over others: I learn things pretty quickly and can spend tons of time creating or working on farms.

What are you good with (exp: Building Farms, Cannoning, Mules): Building farms
Approved contact Me PatrioticCross#0342

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.