BrettTaffy

In Game Name : BrettTaffy
Length of Ban : 3 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft
Staff who banned you : CandyMan
Staff who dealt with you : Nobody
Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody
Reason for ban on record : Xray?
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : THey thought I Xrayed.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I saw signs of a base such as a zombie spawner and a hole in the ground.
Why should we unban you : I don't hack.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Not looking for bases?
How can we trust you again? : I didn't do anything
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : You could talk to me before you ban me.

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The zombie spawner isn't the reason you got banned. You got banned for mining 20+ Blocks below the spawner to a bait trap that was set up.
Appeal is denied... I suggest you remove the xray mod or hacked client you are using before returning. Thanks.

BrettTaffy

The zombie spawner isn't the reason you got banned. You got banned for mining 20+ Blocks below the spawner to a bait trap that was set up.
Appeal is denied... I suggest you remove the xray mod or hacked client you are using before returning. Thanks.
Because there was a small hole which indicates that somebody forgot to cover it up so I started digging I have been looking for bases for a long time so whenever I saw the smallest clue I would go for it and near that was a base I raided which is what i was going to so I thought they moved out and took the stuff in their old base somewhere close.

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
So that is why you swam back up from the spawner to get directly over top of the chests that were off to the side of the spawner to dig directly down to them... Stop trying to lie your way out of it.

BrettTaffy

Ok so if I was hacking, I was at the base 5 minutes ago you think if I saw a base with "chest ESP" that was created in a matter of 5 minutes I would go for it? My favorite series on youtube is "Catching Hackers" I don't think I would dick straight down to some magical base created in a matter of 5 minutes. I'm not trying to get unbanned I'm just proving my point because I don't use hacks.

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You would have no way of knowing when the chest room was put there... 5 mins... 5 days etc. I'm locking this thread. Discussion is over. You know you xrayed and that's all there is to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.