• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeoum

MVP
Buy/Sell Farms In This Thread
Format:
  • Reply either 'Buy' or 'Sell' and have a description of what farm you're buying or selling.
  • Buy Format (Copy/Paste) (Add any other details)
(BUY)
IGN:
Size:
Type:
Offer:
  • Sell Format (Copy/Paste)
(SELL)
IGN:
Size:
Type:
Description:
Price:
Screenshots:

Rules:

• Do not disclose coordinates of a farm before buying or selling it.
    • Try to Buy/Sell farms through me or a moderator.
    • Do not reply with anything other than farms you are willing to sell for a reasonable price, or are fully willing to buy (have built) unless you have a reasonable change suggestion.
    • Do not set your home at or return to a farm you are selling after transaction.
    • Do not buy from or sell to someone you do not trust.
    • Do not sell the coordinates of a farm you are offering.
    • For your own convenience, do not store items at a farm you have bought from another player.
    • Buy/Sell at your own risk, remember rule #9.
    • Do not blame a buyer or seller for your farm being raided
    • Typically make farms based on the ones represented at /warp tutorial
    • Keep auto-farms within the server rules.
This thread has been created as a way for trustworthy players to make money, if people do not set aside faction qualms, this thread will not be possible. Please Buy/Sell at your own risk, if this is done right, we can have a good community trust together.

Don't raid a farm with no chests, if you do you are a mega asshole, let's all just farm drugs in peace. If you don't trust the system, don't participate.

Any friendly people who want to make money selling farms and are cowards like myself, sell here.

If staff are willing to help regulate this concept, that would be great. Additionally, slight punishments for breaking the Buy/Sell rules would be nice.

I do not expect everyone to use this thread, but those who do, please stay humble and true to your word so we can have a successful system.

You will not be reimbursed for bad deals.

This thread will be updated as necessary.

Could an Mod/Admin/Owner pin this thread please?
List of bad buyers/sellers:
  • (Notable Scammers/Untrustworthy Participants)
List of trustworthy buyers/sellers:
  • (Notable Participants with successful transactions)

Change-log:

• June 25th - Created Thread

Xeoum

MVP
Buy Example
(BUY)
IGN: Xeoum
Size: 20x20 blocks
Type: Cane Farm
Offer: 50,000

Sell Example
(SELL)
IGN: Xeoum
Size: 45x45 blocks
Type: Netherwart Farm
Description: A two layer 45x45 block netherwart farm that is easy to harvest and has headspace.
Price: 1,000,000
Screenshots:

Last edited:

_Debug

Somebody’s salty none of the professionals have used their professional business yet:rolleyes:. Fuck off. My point was that this platform is futile. The act of buying and selling farms does not become more efficient when a middle man, you, a joint-smoking panda, enters the transaction.

Xeoum

MVP
Somebody’s salty none of the professionals have used their professional business yet:rolleyes:. Fuck off. My point was that this platform is futile. The act of buying and selling farms does not become more efficient when a middle man, you, a joint-smoking panda, enters the transaction.

The transaction doesn't need a middle man, and this is an optional system which I didn't expect many people to use. Fuck off Debug, and maybe join the server sometime. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online