Staff who dealt with you : forgot
    Staff who have warned you previously : idk
    Reason for ban on record : idk
    Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : idk
    Why what is your explanation of this reason? : idk
    Why should we unban you : idk
    What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : idk
    How can we trust you again? : idk
    What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : idk

The new appeal is much longer, to allow people to fully explain their situation and to allow us to fully analyse the issue and understand what is going to happen to prevent a similar situation reoccurring.

If you fail to use this form, you will be denied instantly. idk

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Appeal Denied and Ban extended. I was afk and when I got back I saw you saying I am going to jail people on purpose in spawn to get demoted. We do not take this stuff lightly at all. When we promoted you to cop you were aware that you would be held to higher expectations. When you make an appeal like this it just proves more to me that you don't care about your ban at all. The length of the ban now will be 5 days. Players told you to wait for an admin, but you were too immature to do that. Another cop who resigned after you were banned followed the right protocols for a resignation, unlike you.
Thanks,
jrd

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hello,

We can all sincerely appreciate your sentiment, I would request that if you wish to re-join your server that you apply for our exclusive babysitting program. You can apply for a quote here.

This has helped many... "Troubled" children be able to rejoin our community without any forgoing issues.

Thank you very much.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi,

Thanks for replying, I've noted I have failed to receive an application for a quote for our babysitting services. Therefore, we have locked the thread, and if any more spam is posted your account will be unable to comment further on any threads.

Thanks,
Spalw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online