Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

General new starters guide (BASIC)

ne2

So you've deciced to join MC-Drugs. Welcome to one of the longest running drug based servers about, as well as one the highest rated faction servers going with an online community that is pretty active most of the time, in most timezones.

This is a guide of tips, tricks and what's known amongst the server full of stuff I WISH I knew when I started, and it would've benefited me greatly.

Feel free to comment below if I've missed anything or you want to add something on.

#####

1. Make the most of /pit whenever it is popped. The boss souls can sell for a considerable amount of money to other people in the server and can be used to buy months/years worth of ranks that would cost hundreds IRL. You can also forge EPIC weapons like Excalibur and Stormbreaker.

2. Make the most of farms. Do NOT setup farms in /wild, it will decrease your profits massively, and in the /farm, /farmm and /farma worlds, your crops will grow faster.

3. Don't start claiming your base until you're confident you have the resources to put together a well protected base which would be hard to raid.

4. Follow the redstone to sell your drugs, but keep your eyes peeled for where other people are going. You might get more profit from your drug sales if you look elsewhere, especially zones like the VIP/MVP dealers (search the /spawn zone for them) or the prison. BEWARE: PVP is enabled here.

5. /vote whenever you can. Not only does this benefit the server, but can get you amazing rewards such as auto-replant of your crops, crate keys to unlock rare items, money, and credits to increase your skills!

6. Whilst drug farming and building an underground base, search the jobs by using the "/job join" command, and once you have found a job that will benefit you (mining, fishing, hunting, quarrying) you can earn extra money as you build!

7. Play with friends or apply for factions, there is a lot of strength in numbers, and you should be able to build up a lot faster if you're with other people as you will have more resources.

8. /rankup when you get enough money. Mostly every rank unlocks a new /kit, helps build faction power and you are able to do more in the game.

9. Install the servers texture pack! Compatible mainly with 1.3, if your language is set to English (US) it will show you what item is what! Carrots will come up as heroin, sugar will come up as cocaine, and more!

10. Read /warp tutorial signs and take a good look around as to what farm designs you can be using and what ones are BANNED.

11. Any rules you are unsure of they are available on the forums or by typing /rules or by contacting a staff member.

12. Acquire some depth strider boots when going to the prison, see about speed potions and invisibility potions when running drugs for yourself or muling for others.

13. Get your mule rep up ASAP, once it is high enough, you will be automatically accepted for mules and can earn quite a lot whilst a booster is activated.

14. Take a look at /shops before going into the /shop to buy things! You can get full sets of armor, potions, books, mob drops and more. You can even rent one of these shops to sell your hard earned items.

15. Get involved in every event you can! Drop parties can give you hundreds of hard-to-get items, PVP tournaments can result in rewarding you with MILLIONS of dollars, keys and more! They can be loads of fun and you get an oppurtunity to talk with people and have a good time.

16. Join the discord! Get live updates, talk with others, open reports, make tickets, get support and chat with other MC-Drugs members!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.