DanTheMan_50

In Game Name : DanTheMan_50
Length of Ban : Forever
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perma-ban
Staff who banned you : 14squared
Staff who dealt with you : 14squared
Staff who have warned you previously : None
Reason for ban on record : Advertising
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I put another server IP
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : To keep the server safe from people and bots trying to advertise.
Why should we unban you : I was just trying to be friendly and give ItsCrumpleMan a chance to get back in my faction by joining my town on another server
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Private messaging an IP if I ever need to share a server IP
How can we trust you again? : By getting to know that I am an honest, sweet-hearted, kind player.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I like that your are trying to keep the server safe, but just know in the future that you should give a warning instead of a full-out permanent ban, because kind players like me want a chance to learn from their mistakes.

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Appeal accepted, your ban has been shortened to 15 minutes. Please keep all talks of other servers and IP's in private chats or outside of the server entirely.

Thanks,
Spalw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.