Gkidedabeast's Farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkidedabeast

Contributor
MVP+
DrugPass III
Hello everyone,

I am leaving the server and moving on to other things in life. I am making this decision after an incident that happened over the past few hours. I have had a great 3 years overall, and will be grateful that I was given the opportunity to be a Mod. I have enjoyed meeting everyone from the first person I ever met which is Sataq years ago to now.

@damian_2010: thank you for helping me get used to everything as a Helper, I have missed seeing you around recently.
SataQ: He isn't here anymore, but he is the person who really got me into the server.
@Witchh_ Leader of my final faction on MCD.
@kadewyd It was fun running a faction with you.
@Dakotaa @jrd3044 @Spalw Thank you all for giving me the chance to enjoy and help out on your server, I know we didn't agree on a lot towards the end but after all it is your server.

MCD Staff Team: I have enjoyed working with everyone here when I was active, and will miss being a part of it.
Everyone Else: I would like to thank everyone else not listed for a great 3 years on MC-Drugs.

Enjoy the next map everyone I will try to stop by every once in a while,

- gkidedabeast 2015-2018

gkidedabeast

Contributor
MVP+
DrugPass III
After further considering and discussing it over with some people I have decided that I will try to fit it some time to play on the server and will work to hopefully regain some of the reputation I had before the incident that occurred. The truth was that I got salty over the events and started going off on people I've always enjoyed talking to.

robobradens

VIP
Haven't spoken for a while but thanks for you service, and farewell ol' friend, pretty sure we were friends or something back in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.