Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid GodHatesNitro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nautorex

Some cheats got into our base without any signs of breaking in. So we were trying to get some help, however all these useless mods just tell us to "post on the forum" about who did it, and I said specifically "I don't even know who did it." and instead of helping me he mutes me for 10 minutes, because I was trying to explain what happened. What is the point of giving out these ranks if no one knows how to assist you. This dude needs a demote.

GodHatesNitro

MVP+
Dear Nautorex,

I muted you because all you were doing is accusing people of hacking without valid proof. You were told to drop the subject, but you decided it would be okay not to. Killer tped to you to help, but as I heard you started killing him. If he was actually hacking, staff will watch him. But you cant even tell us who did it so we can do nothing about it. Please don't accuse people of hacking who you have no proof against.
-Nitro

Tjorvi_01

MVP+
It doesn't really matter that you didn't know who did it, it does matter to do what they tell you to do. He told you to simply post it on the forums, with every single detail you had about this case.
If you would have just done that in the first place, and stop spamming us with all those questions, then the mute wouldn't be done.

Thanks,
Tjorvi_01

Nautorex

Dear Nautorex,

I muted you because all you were doing is accusing people of hacking without valid proof. You were told to drop the subject, but you decided it would be okay not to. Killer tped to you to help, but as I heard you started killing him. If he was actually hacking, staff will watch him. But you cant even tell us who did it so we can do nothing about it. Please don't accuse people of hacking who you have no proof against.
-Nitro
No no no, I didn't mention he was hacking after you said so; you said to report him on the forum and I told you that I didn't know who it was, and instead of saying like "oh well you're shit outta luck" or maybe help me figure out who did it, you muted me for reason "stop" which was really pathetic.

Nautorex

It doesn't really matter that you didn't know who did it, it does matter to do what they tell you to do. He told you to simply post it on the forums, with every single detail you had about this case.
If you would have just done that in the first place, and stop spamming us with all those questions, then the mute wouldn't be done.

Thanks,
Tjorvi_01
No, he muted me for "continuing" after he said stop. I was just trying to figure out what I do since I don't know who did it. You know how stupid a complaint would look if I didn't know who did it??? "Oh hey, this guy hacked into our base and raided us, but uh, I don't know who did it."

Tjorvi_01

MVP+
No, he muted me for "continuing" after he said stop. I was just trying to figure out what I do since I don't know who did it. You know how stupid a complaint would look if I didn't know who did it??? "Oh hey, this guy hacked into our base and raided us, but uh, I don't know who did it."
Doesn't matter how stupid it sounds or not, if a staff member asks you to post it on the forums, rather then spam us in game, then you do so if you want this to be looked at. If we gets loads of questions in game we can't answer them all, but we can here at the forums. The mute about "continuing" is about you did not stop talking about this, we told you to stop.

Thanks,
Tjorvi_01

Nautorex

Doesn't matter how stupid it sounds or not, if a staff member asks you to post it on the forums, rather then spam us in game, then you do so if you want this to be looked at. If we gets loads of questions in game we can't answer them all, but we can here at the forums. The mute about "continuing" is about you did not stop talking about this, we told you to stop.

Thanks,
Tjorvi_01
No. The problem was that I didn't know how to report the person since I didn't know; therefore, I was trying to get more information on what to do so I can move the problem to the forum, but he muted me instead of helping me. He could have simply said to PM him, or that he couldn't assist me with the problem or anything really.

JCVI

MVP
Hello,
I noticed in the chat how we (as helpers) tried to help you and told you how to take care of it. I also recall how one of the mods told you how we couldn't help you if you didn't know who did it. You were muted because you were spamming and flooding chat, so instead of blaming us for not helping you, which we did, think about your own wrongs and take the blame. :)

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Thread Locked and invalid. Players cannot force tp into your base. If you allied their faction then they could go to your f home. In the tutorial and in /help it tells you how to change your faction perms. If you have any concerns about these players please try to record them, or notify an admin using /helpop, messaging them, or on the forums.

Thanks,
jrd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.