Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

[GRAND OPENING SALE] Baker Brand Books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baker Brand Books

Looking for a change of pace? Something to spruce up the grind? Perhaps something to pass the time while your crops grow? Looking to start a unique and timeless collection? Baker Brand Books is the #1 best selling and highest rated publications operation on the server. Owned and operated by jeffthebaker, each book is handcrafted and catered to the needs of its loyal customers.

It is with great pleasure that I announce the Grand Opening of Baker Brand Books

Baker Brand Books has officially opened its doors at Playershop F7- first row on your right when you enter the marketplace from spawn. Head straight down that first isle and look for the lights!

Grand Opening Sale!!!
From NOW until the end of Thursday, all current and future publications sold by Baker Brand Books are on sale for only 10k (sales value: 20-35k) This is the cheapest these books will EVER be, so now is the perfect time to start your library!

Current Selection:

Aegis- The Okayest Faction
Genre: Drama/Comedy
Length: 26 pages
Synopsis: The first publication by jeffthebaker and first best-selling novel on the 2018 iteration of MCD. "Aegis- The Okayest Faction" follows the struggles and ambitions of a faction coming to terms with being "just alright". The classic novel that every household should own.

Reception:
e2095c3f4be9684601eab52d1eaab70e.png

1c8ae3c7c70a132bef475a23d4cfa6b4.png

09d0cbf431478c97409ce14f1e3ab4ef.png

Sneak Preview:
4dce7d239efd0d75744d4ca180bbd97e.png

Life of a Cop
Genre: Slice of Life/Coming of Age
Length: 34 pages
Synopsis: An epic retelling of the rise and fall of an altruistic cop trying to make his mark a positive impression on a chaotic and lawless world. Follow our protagonist as he deals with tragedy in all forms. Make sure to have a tissue nearby.
Reception:
95346b7c9a1fb3d0b12ff8c5245a5cff.png

719d0c73792c00e0b36746b916966d39.png

1ee6dd1fc45621ca2974b4693364f3af.png

Sneak Preview:
f16eed5a57792f1aad23c064413c7d5c.png

The Date
**WARNING: Sexual Content**
Genre: Fan Fiction
Length: 25 pages
Synopsis: "The Date" follows the dynamic relationship between Mr. Aegis and Ms. HoldThisSalt as they embark on their first date. This novel takes a deep delve into the inner workings of both individuals and how that feeds into their growth alongside one another. Truly a unique story. (Personal favorite of Dakotaa)
Reception:
60047c7a4b4966490366bdcba4224558.png

cda2782e9d1044e9ac0e34d322794673.png

Sneak Preview:
c33e85bbab8441d87ec89e02e79f984e.png

Ode to a Nibba
Genre: Philosophy
Length: 35 pages
Synopsis: Nibbaseatinbeans was a national treasure to MC Drugs, and has been stripped away from the community prematurely via a permanent blacklist from the server. Explore concepts like morality, justice, and raiding Aegis in this philosophical introspection into individuals and the MCD community as a whole.

Sneak preview:
453694105217047e08e72bbab81b3650.png

Other selections, recovered by raid:
MCD Official Handbook
Bible of Empire1 - by: creepercraft
Racism n Shit1 - by: Joshlyxox
How to Tie a Noose - by: cookiecrunch
Word of Mad_Arc - by: Dakotaa

Head on down to playershop F7 and play your part in Baker Brand Books' Grand Opening!

Last edited:

BB360

MVP+
I fucking love this! This is perhaps the best player shop in the server.

Baker can you make a fisherman story for me to sell at my Fish Shop at F3. Or can I draft you a Fisherman story that you sell at your bookstore?

BB360

MVP+
Can I just say, your "Life of a Cop" story was beautiful, I just read it and it was awesome.

I fucking love this! This is perhaps the best player shop in the server.

Baker can you make a fisherman story for me to sell at my Fish Shop at F3. Or can I draft you a Fisherman story that you sell at your bookstore?

I'm planning to introduce private requests by next week, where you'll be able to commission me to write a book and you keep the original copy to sell or keep as you please. So stay tuned for that :)

And so glad you were a fan of Life of a Cop :)

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

The long awaited "Ode to a Nibba" is now selling! Check the main post for details regarding this philosophical masterpiece and fourth installment of the Baker Brand Books collection

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Your book Ode to a Nibba is filled with lies and propoganda. Like the Bench movement of a couple years ago, this will only lead to harm for anyone your fanatic movement comes across. You plan to make a martyr and start "crusades" for this man, who you claim was a great player and "true patriot". Does this look like a great player to you? A racist, rule-breaking man should not be seen as "the epitome of an MCD man." Your little story gives inaccurate information about the circumstances of his ban; he was not banned for horse duplication, but exploiting a bug in the shop to generate endless creeper eggs for himself. Does this greed and general lack of care for the market on creeper eggs (which he would be destroying, by selling these illegitimately acquired eggs for cheaper than the hard-working players who get them without exploiting) make him a "true patriot" or a good person? You're idolizing a prejudiced, insatiable person who is unfit for the server, which is why our staff team decided it would be best to remove him permanently.

I advise anyone who reads this book to not take it seriously - many of the "facts" presented in the book are entirely false or exaggerated to create sympathy for this hooligan.

Your book Ode to a Nibba is filled with lies and propoganda. Like the Bench movement of a couple years ago, this will only lead to harm for anyone your fanatic movement comes across. You plan to make a martyr and start "crusades" for this man, who you claim was a great player and "true patriot". Does this look like a great player to you? A racist, rule-breaking man should not be seen as "the epitome of an MCD man." Your little story gives inaccurate information about the circumstances of his ban; he was not banned for horse duplication, but exploiting a bug in the shop to generate endless creeper eggs for himself. Does this greed and general lack of care for the market on creeper eggs (which he would be destroying, by selling these illegitimately acquired eggs for cheaper than the hard-working players who get them without exploiting) make him a "true patriot" or a good person? You're idolizing a prejudiced, insatiable person who is unfit for the server, which is why our staff team decided it would be best to remove him permanently.

I advise anyone who reads this book to not take it seriously - many of the "facts" presented in the book are entirely false or exaggerated to create sympathy for this hooligan.

So glad that you were a fan Mr. Dakotaa :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.