Grandmasterzk

In Game Name :Grandmasterzk
Length of Ban : 2 days 23 hours 47 minutes
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :Temp
Staff who banned you :NoodlyApendage
Staff who dealt with you :none
Staff who have warned you previously :none
Reason for ban on record :none
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : to stop a base from being raided
Why what is your explanation of this reason? :why would i pvp logg during a raid? as soon as i tp'd to raid i was timed out and after logging in i was killed and kick after that
Why should we unban you :cause theres no reason to ban me
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? :I know how i would stop from getting lagged out
How can we trust you again? : theres no reason not to
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : this is very fishy! that a mod would kick me during a raid after i had already be tp'd there and killed a couple of times

The new appeal is much longer, to allow people to fully explain their situation and to allow us to fully analyse the issue and understand what is going to happen to prevent a similar situation reoccurring.

If you fail to use this form, you will be denied instantly.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Hello Grand,

I made an error in the length of the ban, you have already be unbanned from the server. I have no information as to whether you were timed out or anything like that, the only information I had was that you were fighting and disconnected.

As previously stated you have already been unbanned.
Noodles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online