Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Halloween Costume Contest! By Mayor Gonja

gonjabeerbarian

MVP+
First time trying to do anything like this. I suck at the internet.

This is a Contest where players will take a picture of them In Minecraft* wearing their Halloween Costume!

Tip: try to make your pic as interesting as possible! theme the background get Creative!
Once you Enter the Contest you will be able to only Submit 1 photo for approval.
Once i say that photo is Approved players will be able to Vote on whos costume they like the Most! all votes go to me and only 1 vote per player. The Player with the Most Anonymous Votes will be Declares the Winner! along with runner up prizes for 2nd and 3rd place.

There will be an Entry Fee;
Rewards for 1st place will be 3 mill of my own money and a Large % of the Total amount payed in from the Entry Fee. 2nd and 3rd place are yet to be decided.
Entry Fee; 100K

/msg Gonja to learn how to get a Halloween Costume Entry Token.
Besides That start uploading pics in This Thread of your Halloween Costumes! and once i confirm youve entered i will say which are allowed to be Voted On!
Cheers and Good Luck

2020-10-14_20.05.54.png

gonjabeerbarian

MVP+
There was only a total of 15 votes. 1st place was a Tie Between Chick and AssForDays so you will Both be Splitting the 3million dollar Prize! 2nd place with 1 vote in Crystal who will recieve 1 - 20X gonja coin. 3rd place is the guy who got no votes feel free to contact me for 1 Gonja Coin.

Thank you for participating!!

Latest posts

Members online