Halloween Trick Or Treat

Should this be done?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_Lover90

So far, the Halloween spawn and themes are looking great! Great job staff!

I think the Halloween spirit on MCD could be enhanced and finalized with a trick or treat event on Halloween! Mod+ staff members could choose a spot around spawn and give out a stack of their favorite candy to any players that find them! Each staff member could choose their own favorite drug to give out! It would be really cool if there was even a server-sponsored drug booster during trick or treat. Maybe cops could even have the normal blue armor replaced with black armor and a pumpkin as their helmet/hat/head!

Thanks for checking out my idea!

This is a cool idea! I'm not sure exactly what people would decide to handout, but I also like the idea of a server-sponsored drug booster during trick or treat (or something similiar to this idea). Also the custom Halloween Police Armor is a very cool idea too, and maybe should be for the whole month of October even??

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
I think the police armor idea is cool, but for players old and new who don't know about the new armor, they will blindly get caught and lose their drugs, even if there was an announcement in chat or whatever so often its still likely to be missed
Even though I think its a cool idea, I feel that most Druggies ( Most of the server ) will be caught off guard and dislike this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online