VIP+
In Game Name(s) : Haxwarz, doomsdaysoul, 420_getR3kt

Length of Ban : Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : alt account ban

Staff who banned you : CSDrago

Staff who dealt with you : CSDrago

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Alt accounts

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : throught the stated reason i assume it is because of alts

Why what is your explanation of this reason? :
I red the tutorial warp and did not see that alts where disallowed (not everybody starts at the forums)

Why should we unban you :
No dont unban me just give me my donations back this way it feels like you guys are scamming me

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? :
None i will not play on this server anymore just geve my my money back

How can we trust you again? :
You dont have to becaus all i want is my money back i dont have to play on this server.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? :
Make the no alts rule more clear in for example the tutorial

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Hello Haxwarz,

Your ban on Haxwarz is only two hours, which drago said was your main. We are more than happy to upgrade this account to vip+ and also give you a $10 credit on our store. In the tutorial there is a sign that says "Do /rules (rule 7) to view the server rules" in /rules it states that no alts are allowed. This site also has a post of the rules. I will private message you the $10 credit and instructions to it shortly. This ban appeal is denied, and you main will be unbanned in just over 1 hour. If you have any other questions you can either reply here, or private message me.
jlYBy1d.jpg

wg1IXp6.jpg

Thanks,
jrd

Haxwarz

VIP+
no i don't need to be unbaned i don't even want to play on this server anymore iextualy did a paypal chargeback and want you guys to make sure i get my money back i'll take my business else where.

on another note it wad directly a ban not even did CSDrago tell me why!!

so get my money back and be happy i won't be back on your server

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi, Haxwarz.

I've just seen that you have charged back your payments, as previously stated - we are certainly willing to sort this out. We permanently banned your alternate accounts and temporarily banned your main account for two hours.

If you cancel the charge backs we're still willing to proceed with what Jrd stated above. As I assume, you didn't see this post prior to the claims.
The code that was mailed to you was de-authorized upon charge-backs.

Otherwise, you will be permanently banned on all accounts and the chargebacks will be dealt with on paypal, I assume you read our very clear terms of payment.

Haxwarz

VIP+
no you are wrong because of chargeback my main is perm banned to now an i dont want to sort things out as in i should come back to your serverbecause i won't. just get the charge back in order an then our ways will part

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi,

I understand - I don't quite think you understand, but that's okay. Like I said, all of your accounts were permanently banned upon the chargebacks, however, only your alternate accounts would be banned and your main would be unbanned.

Here is a link to our payment terms, which I sincerely hope you read before you accepted them and bought three ranks. This is the last chance before I lock this thread, are you sure you don't want your main account to be VIP+ and a 10$ code? It doesn't necessarily bother me what you choose, it's just whether or not you feel like you want to be able to play on MCD.

Last edited:

Haxwarz

VIP+
Okay i'll lift the chargebacks (or put them as resolved don't know how it works this was the first time i even did a chageback) and will be happy accept your offer to resolve it. via a vip+ and a $10 code.

I'll be grumpy for a while but will get over it.

On a sidenote i find it weird that afking is fine but alts not.

Haxwarz

VIP+
It could be any minute now that the chargebacks will have the clossed status with the following message in it.

The seller and I resolved it via other means

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Your ban has been lifted and I will give you vip+. Also I will be adding the coupon code back to the previous private message I sent you.
Thanks,
jrd

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Sorry, Haxwarz. I accidentally banned you again for a couple minutes as I had just woken up and didn't realize this was already resolved. I'd also like to reply to your comment about how afking is allowed but alts are not. All AFKing does is give you the ability to grow your farm, or gain power, while not actively playing. With alts, someone can have no other people in their faction, but have the power of 5 people, and multiple different farms loaded and growing at once. This can be unfair to people who only own one account.

Patriot_Link

MVP
tbh this kid is a complete asshole yall should make it where u cant get ur money back once purchased or shit like this will repeat

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.