Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Helper Application *corrupt*

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_L_O_C_K_Y

I believe that all logs of the chat should be checked for the entirity of a players ontime. I have contributed and played a large amount on the server but due to my recent IGN change staff obviously don't believe i have contributed much when in fact they are wrong. I am constant and active on a daily basis, I contribute more than some of the staff do when it comes to helping players. I am sure i am not the only one who has faced this kind of discrimnation like when applying. For such an organised server the application process is corrupt in a sense as staff especially mods will have a natural bias in who they accept as staff.

I am only passionate about the server and this is why i felt the need for this post to be created, I hope a senior member of staff can comment. This isn't a cry for me being helper as I will not ever reapply until the system is fixed.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Hello,

I do not believe there is any issue with our current application system. All staff who attend the weekly meetings give input on the applications. The majority of the people stated they have not seen you talk.

In this photo you can see you went almost 400 hours without saying 1 chat log (this includes your old ign) also includes you spamming:
bbdd9f62722c1a4dcf2cd2ce18bbe83b.png

One of your very first chat logs on our server:
c3e3b575cd1097b06c00d90214f72c09.png

A fairly recent chat log directed towards a player (not against the rules, but definitely something we would look at when accepting helpers):

457c3ddaba1a63fbf0bafdcf5fb35cb0.png

You have not answered many questions as you claim. I saw a few but not nearly close to the amount that other applicants have/had in the past. You also asked a few basic questions leading up to your app which made us feel like you were not ready for the position.

This is a reference to a basic question you asked (not a server question but something that would have been a basic google search/knowledge you claim you have on your app):

ef7efc55fa9c7fa1b63cb8b99057385a.png

Last edited:

B_L_O_C_K_Y

Okay well in all honesty the first section I never said or done so I will be changing my accounts password. I was on holiday and study maybe your staff don't know about degree level education however i do, do your staff not take time off? Or do they have to constantlyhave to be on? Also alot of people go alot of their use of a computer not needing to use task manager and I hadn't up until this point. Also I may have answered less than your average applicant however theres no context to back that data I could of faced 50 questions and answered 50 where other applicants could of faced 300 and answered 100? you see the issue in some of your points. They are completely floored. If you do not want this to become a public debate feel free to PM me.

B_L_O_C_K_Y

I can give you some advice if you would like as I mentioned breifly in my application I was a succesful server owner (actually alot more succesful than yours and your partners) I am more than happy to give you some advice?

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Okay well in all honesty the first section I never said or done so I will be changing my accounts password. I was on holiday and study maybe your staff don't know about degree level education however i do, do your staff not take time off? Or do they have to constantlyhave to be on? Also alot of people go alot of their use of a computer not needing to use task manager and I hadn't up until this point. Also I may have answered less than your average applicant however theres no context to back that data I could of faced 50 questions and answered 50 where other applicants could of faced 300 and answered 100? you see the issue in some of your points. They are completely floored. If you do not want this to become a public debate feel free to PM me.

I don't believe for a second that someone else was using your account casually to play on another server and make casual inflamitory statements and spamming. However, you're entirely responsible for what occurs on your accounts.

Jrd's point is not "completely floored" - a player who is online enough and active enough to answer 100 out of 300 questions is unequivocally more beneficial to the server than someone who is only online enough to answer 50 out of 50, even though, I think comparing yourself to someone who has answered 100% of questions seen in chat is unfair, given your terrible chat logs.

Your application was investigated fairly. Your pathetic cocky attitude is not something we would have wanted in our staff team regardless, and we recommend you do not apply again.

We're always looking for ways to improve our helper application, it has evolved over the past eight years to the point it is today. We are very happy with it's current itteration and believe that it is not only fair, but sufficient at creating the appropriate checks and balances to prevent players like you from entering our staff system.

B_L_O_C_K_Y

"cocky pathetic attituted" very profesional of you! Firstly once again contridicted yourself in your application you have the amount of time a member has played in the application so regardless of whether they are more active they still have met the criteria of on time, Secondly people can play the same amount of time and one could see less questions than the other and this is more than likely especially people like me who plays the large part of their game when 25-30 people are online? please answer that.

B_L_O_C_K_Y

You know hopefully you will learn but you shouldn't approach a player on your server with comments on what is wrong with them (which is only subjective.) To better yourself you should give them constructive critism on how to better themselves next time 8 years wasnt long enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.