Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

HoldThisSalt

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKAjabroc

MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
Welcome to our recruitment page!!!
We are a faction built off trust. We always have each others back even in the worst cases. We love to raid and pvp. We do raids together and not solo.
Ranks
-SaltyRecruit (use your own farms)
-SaltyMember (have access to member base)
-SaltyOfficer (have access to the officer base)

Tax System
You pay for your own claims which is 250 each
Rules
1. Donate as much as you can to faction
2. Be respectful even to enemies
3. Follow all the base rules
4. Use your head
5. Always replant

6. Have each others back
Application

EDIT: Application down below

Watch the forums for response on your application. We will respond in less than 24 hours.

Last edited:

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
saltypickle1

You have been ACCEPTED!

Please do /f join Holdthissalt and /party join zZero__ next time you join

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
EDIT : Due to a number of troll applications, we get on the website we decided to change and put the questions on here like the other factions.

Please use this format when applying for our faction

What is your IGN(Ingame Name)?
Do you have skype/discord/teamspeak? (we mainly use skype):
How long have you been playing?
What is your rank(drug/donor)?
What factions were you in before?
What are you good at? ex. Building, PVP, etc...
What can you offer to the faction?
Why do you want to join the faction?
Have you ever been banned? If so why?
Do you have any requests from the faction?

RawToTheLow

MVP+
What is your IGN(Ingame Name)? Rawlow_
Do you have skype/discord/teamspeak? (we mainly use skype): I don't have either of those, but I used to....but why? I don't have a mic but I can always communicate through in game chat.
How long have you been playing? I've played for a couple months(since last map)
What is your rank(drug/donor)? I am a Massproducer and a VIP+ and trying to get MVP
What factions were you in before? RickandMorty
What are you good at? ex. Building, PVP, etc... I am good at designing bases/organized, and somewhat good at pvp.
What can you offer to the faction? Extra pvp numbers, I can offer extra items for members who are in need.
Why do you want to join the faction? I wanna join because I've been lonely since the map reset has happen. No type of friends to call my brothers, and I wanna communicate with other peers.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? No I haven't because I am smart with my decisions, and I intend not to do regretful things.
Do you have any requests from the faction? Nothing really.... I just want friends to trust and a place to call home.

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
What is your IGN(Ingame Name)? Rawlow_
Do you have skype/discord/teamspeak? (we mainly use skype): I don't have either of those, but I used to....but why? I don't have a mic but I can always communicate through in game chat.
How long have you been playing? I've played for a couple months(since last map)
What is your rank(drug/donor)? I am a Massproducer and a VIP+ and trying to get MVP
What factions were you in before? RickandMorty
What are you good at? ex. Building, PVP, etc... I am good at designing bases/organized, and somewhat good at pvp.
What can you offer to the faction? Extra pvp numbers, I can offer extra items for members who are in need.
Why do you want to join the faction? I wanna join because I've been lonely since the map reset has happen. No type of friends to call my brothers, and I wanna communicate with other peers.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? No I haven't because I am smart with my decisions, and I intend not to do regretful things.
Do you have any requests from the faction? Nothing really.... I just want friends to trust and a place to call home.
Application ACCEPTED. Welcome to HoldThisSalt! You will be invited shortly.

What is your IGN(Ingame Name)? I_Sell_Hugs
Do you have skype/discord/teamspeak? (we mainly use Skype): All of the above. I prefer to use discord overall but Skype is perfect.
How long have you been playing? Only for a few days but I have made over 1.5million. Lmao
What is your rank(drug/donor)? I am a Lieutenant in the police force but will be making money then resigning.
What factions were you in before? None. I built my own farm, got enough for the rank to switch to cop and make money.
What are you good at? ex. Building, PVP, etc... Building, Redstone, PVP.
What can you offer to the faction? I can offer very efficient and mass productive farms / auto farms to the faction bases.
Why do you want to join the faction? I want to join because I have friends inside the faction also I am looking for a good faction knowing how the server works, how to win, how to make money, etc. I look forward to the achievements ahead in the faction.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? No I have not.
Do you have any requests from the faction? No requests.

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
What is your IGN(Ingame Name)? I_Sell_Hugs
Do you have skype/discord/teamspeak? (we mainly use Skype): All of the above. I prefer to use discord overall but Skype is perfect.
How long have you been playing? Only for a few days but I have made over 1.5million. Lmao
What is your rank(drug/donor)? I am a Lieutenant in the police force but will be making money then resigning.
What factions were you in before? None. I built my own farm, got enough for the rank to switch to cop and make money.
What are you good at? ex. Building, PVP, etc... Building, Redstone, PVP.
What can you offer to the faction? I can offer very efficient and mass productive farms / auto farms to the faction bases.
Why do you want to join the faction? I want to join because I have friends inside the faction also I am looking for a good faction knowing how the server works, how to win, how to make money, etc. I look forward to the achievements ahead in the faction.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? No I have not.
Do you have any requests from the faction? No requests.

jolfou

MVP+
What is your IGN(Ingame Name)? Jolfou
Do you have skype/discord/teamspeak? (we mainly use Skype): All of them. I mainly use discord but skype is fine if needed.
How long have you been playing? i played all last map.
What is your rank(drug/donor)? I am prestige 1 Junky . 6Mil in my bank im just stacking money right now
What factions were you in before? None. I built my own farm
What are you good at? Building and Pvp
What can you offer to the faction? I'm soon 2500 herbalism so i can autoreplant everything and i have money i guess
Why do you want to join the faction? I'm looking to get into Pvp and just having a good factions in general, and making money.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? No.
Do you have any requests from the faction? No

Doc

What is your IGN(Ingame Name)? SirXen
Do you have skype/discord/teamspeak? (we mainly use skype): I have skype and TS, although I don't understand TS very well lol
How long have you been playing? 3 years
What is your rank(drug/donor)? Trafficker
What factions were you in before? Kuuantum last map
What are you good at? ex. Building, PVP, etc... Decent at PvP, building large farms
What can you offer to the faction? Active player, willing to do almost anything, Raiding experience
Why do you want to join the faction? Looking for people to play with, been kinda lonely
Have you ever been banned? If so why? Nope
Do you have any requests from the faction? Not at the moment
Thank You!

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
What is your IGN(Ingame Name)? Jolfou
Do you have skype/discord/teamspeak? (we mainly use Skype): All of them. I mainly use discord but skype is fine if needed.
How long have you been playing? i played all last map.
What is your rank(drug/donor)? I am prestige 1 Junky . 6Mil in my bank im just stacking money right now
What factions were you in before? None. I built my own farm
What are you good at? Building and Pvp
What can you offer to the faction? I'm soon 2500 herbalism so i can autoreplant everything and i have money i guess
Why do you want to join the faction? I'm looking to get into Pvp and just having a good factions in general, and making money.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? No.
Do you have any requests from the faction? No

What is your IGN(Ingame Name)? SirXen
Do you have skype/discord/teamspeak? (we mainly use skype): I have skype and TS, although I don't understand TS very well lol
How long have you been playing? 3 years
What is your rank(drug/donor)? Trafficker
What factions were you in before? Kuuantum last map
What are you good at? ex. Building, PVP, etc... Decent at PvP, building large farms
What can you offer to the faction? Active player, willing to do almost anything, Raiding experience
Why do you want to join the faction? Looking for people to play with, been kinda lonely
Have you ever been banned? If so why? Nope
Do you have any requests from the faction? Not at the moment
Thank You!

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
What is your IGN(Ingame Name)? willifolts
Do you have skype/discord/teamspeak? (we mainly use skype): skype and discord, though both are glitchy atm. Working on fixing it.
How long have you been playing? 2 weeks recently, though I was a regular member for a while back when spawn was an island (2015 maybe?)
What is your rank(drug/donor)? Trafficker (VIP+)
What factions were you in before?None
What are you good at? ex. Building, PVP, etc... Building, trying my hardest to learn some redstone stuff (Two creative plots have been useful for that)
What can you offer to the faction? Minor redstone expertise for hidden rooms (not very useful against xrayers, but for basic raids can definitely be of use), general advice, bad puns.
Why do you want to join the faction? I'd like to have a group of people I can consistently communicate with and trust for trade.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? Nope.
Do you have any requests from the faction? A fortune three book would make my day, though it's unlikely I'd get one.

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Do you have skype/discord/teamspeak? (we mainly use skype): skype and discord, though both are glitchy atm. Working on fixing it.
How long have you been playing? 2 weeks recently, though I was a regular member for a while back when spawn was an island (2015 maybe?)
What are you good at? ex. Building, PVP, etc... Building, trying my hardest to learn some redstone stuff (Two creative plots have been useful for that)
What can you offer to the faction? Minor redstone expertise for hidden rooms (not very useful against xrayers, but for basic raids can definitely be of use), general advice, bad puns.
Why do you want to join the faction? I'd like to have a group of people I can consistently communicate with and trust for trade.
Do you have any requests from the faction? A fortune three book would make my day, though it's unlikely I'd get one.
Application on HOLD. I have to talk to other officers, I will respond later today.

BobTheWolf

VIP+

What is your IGN(Ingame Name)?
benchbarry
Do you have skype/discord/teamspeak? (we mainly use skype): i have skype and teamspeak discord is for autistics
How long have you been playing? since about august 2016
What is your rank(drug/donor)? grower/vip
What factions were you in before? i was in countycuort and jjinga and i was also in queensofthenorth but the north is often full of a combinatgion of adhd and hepatitisus victims and i did not want a part of tht so i left queensofthenorth. i was never a part of isib and i deny any involvment of the sickening terrorist group i jst like benches.
What are you good at? ex. Building, PVP, etc... i can build a pretty good bench
What can you offer to the faction? benches
Why do you want to join the faction? because i heard that this faction has a lack of benches so i just have to step in dont i.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? i have been banned many times bt i am under no legal obligation to share these with you. #iwasneverapartofthebenchcampaign
Do you have any requests from the faction? will you sit on a bench with me zero pls

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
What is your IGN(Ingame Name)? benchbarry
Do you have skype/discord/teamspeak? (we mainly use skype): i have skype and teamspeak discord is for autistics
How long have you been playing? since about august 2016
What is your rank(drug/donor)? grower/vip
What factions were you in before? i was in countycuort and jjinga and i was also in queensofthenorth but the north is often full of a combinatgion of adhd and hepatitisus victims and i did not want a part of tht so i left queensofthenorth. i was never a part of isib and i deny any involvment of the sickening terrorist group i jst like benches.
What are you good at? ex. Building, PVP, etc... i can build a pretty good bench
What can you offer to the faction? benches
Why do you want to join the faction? because i heard that this faction has a lack of benches so i just have to step in dont i.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? i have been banned many times bt i am under no legal obligation to share these with you. #iwasneverapartofthebenchcampaign
Do you have any requests from the faction? will you sit on a bench with me zero pls
Thanks for applying. Sorry we don't need benches in the faction. Application DENIED.

chinkson

VIP+
Welcome to our recruitment page!!!
We are a faction built off trust. We always have each others back even in the worst cases. We love to raid and pvp. We do raids together and not solo.
Ranks
-SaltyRecruit (use your own farms)
-SaltyMember (have access to member base)
-SaltyOfficer (have access to the officer base)

Tax System
You pay for your own claims which is 250 each
Rules
1. Donate as much as you can too faction
2. Be respectful even to enemies
3. Follow all the base rules
4. Use your head
5. Always replant

6. Have each others back
Application

EDIT: Application down below

Watch the forums for response on your application. We will respond in less than 24 hours.

It should be "to" not "too" xD sry I know I shouldn't have posted here

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Application on HOLD. I have to talk to other officers, I will respond later today.

Application ACCEPTED. Welcome to HoldThisSalt! Please contact an officer in the faction to invite you.

al3xgilb3rt

What is your IGN(Ingame Name)? al3xgilb3rt
Do you have skype/discord/teamspeak? (we mainly use skype): all of the above
How long have you been playing? been playing since 2011 on mc drugs
What is your rank(drug/donor)? junky for life
What factions were you in before? synthesis
What are you good at? ex. Building, PVP, etc... accurate pvp cannons, auto farming
What can you offer to the faction? more efficient raiding and farming
Why do you want to join the faction? I'm a good builder but not a good fighter, I could help support the fighters
Have you ever been banned? If so why? no
Do you have any requests from the faction? I'd like to setup an auto farm for every drug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online