Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

hopper item flow speed

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
It would be useful if hoppers could be made to transfer items stacks at a time, as this would save ticks on the server and it would make item collection systems more efficient for autofarms

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
That is actually not true. I have helped several players make hopper clocks for their farms this map.

I'm not disagreeing with the idea of adjusting hoppers in general (cursory glance at google shows this is definitely possible), just that you can't make a blanket statement like that with no evidence.

Crytsal

MVP+
Crop hoppers already go at insanely fast speeds, when it comes to hopper clocks, a majority of the brewers and flying machine farms that I make rely on the use of hopper clocks. That being said, it would be nice if there was a specific type of hopper that went faster than normal ones. (May be a bit to niche tho)

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Specific type would probably be best, or have it incorporated into crop hoppers. I don’t use them for clocks but I do have a composter setup that something like this might break

Left0ne

2021 Gold Founder
Could it be possible to have a seperate hopper that was twice as much as a normal hopper that transfered items half a stack of items or a stack of items at a time?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.