Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

How to avoid cops

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
I am a cop, and being a cop I get to see the methods that people take to the dealer and at the moment there is one way that you can get to the dealer 99% of the time, and it's not even hard to pull off. Get boots with depth strider 3 on them, a speed 2 potion, and get on top of the spawn building. Look off the building to make sure no cops are in the trees and jump off the back side of the building near where the dock is. With speed you have a 6-7 second run from the building to the water, and as soon as you get into the water your depth strider boots + speed will have you zooming through the water so fast every cop is basically forced to give up on you. If a cop is camping the dealer that's the only problem you'll have, but with speed you should be able to easily avoid them or get back into the water and be on your wait to another dealer. This map has cops highly disadvantaged, and if you're smart about running there's no chance for someone to catch you.
This could change, cops could get depth strider and be able to keep up or some other changes could happen, but until then if a cop want to catch you running this way they either have to camp a dealer and be lucky that you went to that one, or catch you within that 6-7 second window between the building and water where you have speed and they don't.
With the smuggler sneakers being re-introduced I believe it may be possible to enchant them with depth strider and keep the speed enchant, meaning that you can do this without even having to buy potions.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Actually true tbh

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.