Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied I was banned with fake reason CHEST ESP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LachezarEndera

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: LachezarEndera

Length of Ban: Permanent Ban

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa & AN_AM

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously : non

Reason for ban on record : "Chest ESP"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Chest ESP
What is your explanation of this reason? I forgot to remove the jar fail from the launcher and IT WAS NOT Chest ESP it was mob view
Why should we unban you? Because I forgot to remove the file from the game and I only play on this server I have nothing ells to do

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? to NOT PROGRAM on this pc and use my work pc
How can we trust you again? I give my word that s enough for me atlest

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? it was MY mistake I tried to lie to avoid problems but it got way more bad and pls check your staff chest esp and mob "esp" are different and geting a warning for hack client that was not true you Deeside make the right decision tnx

Last edited:

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
You have been blacklisted from the server due to the things you posted in the MCD Discord earlier today. You are no longer welcome on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online