Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Ideas for MCD

jakeman5

Faction Payout

The Idea is that the top factions whose members sell the most value in drugs in a week would get a reward (most money sold in drugs). The faction leader would get for example a booster or pit time or crate keys etc. It could be made so the top 3 get rewards. Number one will get the largest rewards and the lowest amount of rewards will go to the faction in third place.

Faction Leaderboards

Factions with the most f-value will be displayed in spawn on a leaderboard this will encourage players to put money into their factions and their bases.

Player Recognition at Spawn
  • Bal Top Heads at Spawn
  • MVD of the Week (most valuable druggie) - Player that sells the most drugs will get a podium inside spawn that will have an NPC of their character that changes weekly depending on who the weekly MVD is. (not mule)
  • MVD of the Month - Same concept as the MVD of the week but the most drugs sold in a month. (not mule)

Different Types of Creeper Eggs

It is very difficult to cannon on this server due to the server being 1.13. These creeper eggs will help balance that and give players more ways to raid.

Some examples of these are:
  • Charged Creepers

• Throwable Creepers

• Levitating Creepers

Hope these ideas help!

-jakeman5

Last edited:

SnowAnalyst

Per the faction selling that would be unfair as usually the same faction would constantly win and bigger factions would have the upper hand. While I probably would be in the faction who would get first every week I feel that it would be unfair to other factions. As for the Creeper eggs I am all for it but the question is where would we would get them. Currently the only way to get Creeper eggs is through voting and buying from the shop. Would these be obtained the same way?

MilkyBag

VIP+
I like the ideas for player recognition, I think it would be a good chance to get people more involved in the community and gives the players an incentive to be on and be active

Although I do have to agree with Snow on the Faction payout, it would be unfair to all the other factions since the top 3 stay the same almost the entire map

Last edited:

jakeman5

That is a great point. I didn't think about that. My logic is that the faction related aspect of the server is what keeps users online. Once players are in a faction I think there is a much stronger inclination to log on MCD. I am just trying to find a way to generate new faction growth and growth of current factions. I thought the best way to do that was incentivize factions.

In regards to the creeper egg situation. I think it would be beneficial for the server if regular creeper eggs were not as rare as they currently are. This would leave space for the rarer creeper eggs and make raiding more common which is exciting to the user base.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.