Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Ilogical Raid (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernabeau

Your IGN : Bernabeau
Player to be reported : Unknown
Player being reported Rank : Unknown
Describe your issue in detail : My base was raided but it doesn't make sense. I did my own investigation and it doesn't add up.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : Because my faction lost a lot of stuff. If it was a fair raid we'd have no issue, it's part of the game, but we feel that this was foul play.
Attached Evidence here : I will post a description in detail below, but I'd love to speak to an admin or moderator via text or call to better articulate myself. I have various photos as evidence, but the thread format makes it difficult to show how they relate in chronological order. Hence why I'd like to wait to speak to an admin before revealing the full scale of the evidence.

So my friend Jaayree got on, and told me our faction vault was raided, keep in mind, my vault is completely made of obsidian with no entrances or exits, and it's built in an isolated area, IN the water, effectively rendering most forms of explosives useless. So I log on and check to investigate the damage. My chests were raided, as well as both my friends chests. We lost numerous stacks of books, potions, some diamond tools, a full stack of obsidian, some drug seeds, 2 sets of armor on display, at least a stack of iron, coal, 13 voter tokens, etc etc. Needless to say we were pretty livid. However, when I went looking around the base, there hardly any signs of damage, except for 2 3 blocks of obsidian which were destroyed UNDERNEATH 2 chests.

This is where things started to get confusing, keep in mind this vault is in claimed territory, therefore they can't destroy any blocks without explosives, which would already be difficult on it's own since my vault is in the ocean. But I digress, so there were only 3 blocks destroyed underneath one of my friends chests, and so it would make sense that his stuff goes missing, but that doesn't explain how they got in, or how they took 2 full sets of armor, they wouldn't have permission to destroy it, and let me re-iterate, there's literally NO WAY they could've gotten in, it doesn't make sense. The only damage they caused to my vault was still blocked by chests, they couldn't have climbed in or used enderpearls to teleport in (I tested it). And considering the only "entrance" was blocked by chests, there's no way they could've sifted through my chests which was blocks away (the vault is lengthy enough to have a good distance between chests).

There's so still much more that adds to this case that this could've been a hack, but I'd like to wait for an admin to get on so I can articulate myself better in a direct conversation and better show them what I mean. I also took various photos of the vault to help my case. Please contact me whenever possible (via Discord, text or voicecall I don't mind)

Last edited:

StopTakingUsernames

Well, for one, there is a tiny gap in between chests where someone can throw an ender pearl through. I have used this multiple times. Near where the blocks of obsidian are destroyed, check for sand. You can do damage to blocks that are watered by putting tnt inside a sand block midair.

Unlikely for an admin to be on in a few hours, so just make a ticket and wait it out.

Bernabeau

You do have a good point, but I tested the ender pearls repeatedly and theres just no way they coulda made it through, and even if they did, it doesnt explain how they destroyed not one but two armor stands.

J_Crafter789

2022 Gold Founder
You do have a good point, but I tested the ender pearls repeatedly and theres just no way they coulda made it through, and even if they did, it doesnt explain how they destroyed not one but two armor stands.
You most definitely can enderpearl through the gap.

Whats problem with armor stands?
If you shoot an arrow at it or hit it with a sword it simply breaks.

Bernabeau

Really? I would've figured that the armor stands would be protected by the claim. Well, you learn something new everyday, thanks yall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.