Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Immunity from cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Leon

2023 Gold Founder
I was sitting and thinking about some ideas for cops and one struck me.

My ideas is to add a feature that allows you to be immune from cops. This should only last for about 8 mins to match the time of an invis pot and can be obtainable by Tier III voter crates it should have a 0.1% chance and can also be bought from the /bshop for 10 boss souls .this can be activated whenever to user likes, such as when there's a 2x booster active. This shall allow the user to successfully sell drugs for 8mins without being caught.

These shall not be stackable and the only one can be activated every 36 to 48 hours
I believe this would be a cool feature for the server and it will go down well. It just stops the player from being continually arrested when they're trying to sell.
When the immunity runs out if should displays, message on the user's screen

Your immunity has run out
You can now get arrested

People would say it would be bad for cops as they won't be able to arrest anyone, But because of its rarity in Tier III voter crates and the number of boss souls and also the amount of time between each activation of one, I think it'll be perfectly fine, When cop Brewing gets reintroduced it would give cops more to do if someone is selling with this, But it'll make likely be activated when there is a x2 booster and it wouldn't prevent cops from earning at all because a lot of people also sell at the same time and most x2 boosters lat 1hr and there is still 52mins of catching that one person. Also if a high ranking layer does it. so what? they wouldn't be able to sell all there drugs in that time. they have plenty to share with cops

I don't see how this could be op but you think otherwise please tell me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online