Important Poll, Life or Death

Which of The Teletubbies is the Alpha?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acmon

MVP+
For ages a single question has lingered throughout the universe... which of the Teletubbies is the alpha Teletubby...

Now, I have my strong opinion on the matter but in order to not sway anyone with my bias I’ll leave my opinions out of the matter for now.

Our candidates:

Tinky Winky - Tinky Winky, the purple Teletubby, loves walking, marching, dancing and falling over. He has a special song which he loves to sing to himself, 'Pinkle winkle, Tinky Winky, pinkle winkle, Tinky Winky'. Tinky Winky loves very big hugs.

Dipsy - Dipsy, the green Teletubby, is quite stubborn, sarcastic, and contemptuous, and will sometimes refuse to go along with the other Teletubbies' group opinion. He once lost his hat but Laa-Laa found it. He is the second oldest Teletubby after Tinky Winky and he is quite intelligent and mature. Dipsy's skin tone is darker than the other Teletubbies, implying that he is black. He is jolly and likes talking to himself.

Laa-Laa - Laa-Laa, the yellow Teletubby, is very girly. She likes playing with her ball, singing and dancing and doing ballet in the skirt and sings 'Laa-Laa-Li-Laa-Li-Laa-Li-Laa' to herself, hence the name Laa-Laa. When Laa-Laa gets frustrated, she sometimes shouts a rather strange word 'BIBBALY-CHEESE'. She is often seen to look out for the other Teletubbies. She is a silly and cute Teletubby, and most of the time she has a cheerful personality. She is as intelligent as Tinky Winky and Dipsy and Po. She knows where places are and likes playing with the other Teletubbies.

Po - Po is a rosy red Teletubby who has an antenna that is shaped like a circle used for blowing bubbles. She is the smallest of the Teletubbies. She is always heard to shout some words in Cantonese such as "Fi dit!" for "Faster!" and, sometimes, "yāt, yih, sàam!" for "one, two, three!".

Please vote your favorite and if you have any strong reasons on your choice feel free to include it in the comments below.

Cheers!
-Acmon

Sources: Teletubbies wikia

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
The baby in the sun is the alpha, however - Brum is a superior program in every way.

Acmon

MVP+
The baby in the sun is the alpha, however - Brum is a superior program in every way.

I contemplated adding the baby in the sun and Noo-Noo to the poll but wanted to keep it simple for the peons; you bring a good point to the table... maybe in a future Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online