Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Improvements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy

MVP
Hi! What I am about to say may sound so abstract, absurd, or even downright stupid to probably most of the staff members, when I was working on a server and this recommendation came to me I was a bit iffy until it was put into practice. But, I think you should add /fly to the buy-able commands. Hold on, don't run to the comments and freak out, hear me out for a second.
When I first heard this, as a staff member I know it can be scary to even think of people having access to /fly you don't trust but its not all that bad. The average price it was on the server I worked on was about 10-15$, since it was a quite exotic command to have. The great advantage of this, is that many, many, MANY, players would die to have /fly in a survival game, in survival mode. So, many of your donators (including myself) would buy this. And you may be thinking "well in PVP it would be OP, plus in spawn they could just fly away from the cops." but, I know there is a plug-in (don't know if its available, or you will have to get someone to make it. I remember fixing the coding for it but I no longer have the files) that turns certain areas into "no fly-zones" (Staff who have access to /gm could still fly in theses areas) and they could enable /fly but when they tried to it would force them down and tell them "no flying in this area". Also there most likely is a plug-in that makes it to were if a player is hit while they are in /fly they will immediately will fall down (no fall damage would be taken) and be forced to fight. The way the /fly command worked on the previous server was if they fell in /fly they wouldn't take fall damage but if they flew up and did /fly to disable it, they would fall to their death no mater how high they went so they couldn't use it to rank up MCMMO.

Well, this is what I have, if I come up with any more suggestions I will be sure to post it here!

Thank you for reading,
Inzkbi

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Hello Izzy,

This has been suggested many times in the past. The owners and I at this time really don't feel comfortable with players having /fly. We feel like this command would be very OP, even if we did implemented no fly zones. Usually on every reset we try to make the server not pay2win. This map we changed a lot of things like rank sethomes, command cooldowns, etc. If you have any other questions or suggestions feel free to post them! This map we tried to incorporate everyone's feedback from the forms they filled out. If you haven't already, I highly suggest you fill out the feedback form here, and we will look at it tomorrow during the meeting.

Thanks,
jrd

Izzy

MVP
No problem! I mean, it was just a suggestion. And I actually already filled out that I look forward to seeing what you will do with all the feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online