Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Increase the maximum Super Breaker time

Do you feel like the 12 second cap on the Super Breaker ability is too short?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mhow

2023 Gold Founder
Currently the maximum Super Breaker time from the mcMMO mining ability is 12 seconds long. I feel like we should get a longer maximum time because 12 seconds is a very short amount of time compared to the 240 second cool down period. This would give players a reason to continue to level up their mining ability past level 1000 and give players who can't afford / haven't been lucky enough to unbox a Drill or Jackhammer Mk2 a way to clear more area without having to use a lot of Haste potions.

Agreed. It's pretty easy to hit that 12 second cap, then you wait sooo looong for just another 12 seconds.. Not saying it should be to to much longer, but still longer.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I mean, if you've been on the server long enough to get your mining skill up that high you probably have enough funds to buy haste pots or one of the special pickaxes

mhow

2023 Gold Founder
I mean, if you've been on the server long enough to get your mining skill up that high you probably have enough funds to buy haste pots or one of the special pickaxes

Reaching the mining skill level to get 12 second super breaker is not difficult at all and doesn't take very long to get to. The point I am trying to make is that a 12 second maximum duration with a 240 second cool down is kinda ridiculous and makes the ability useless for most players. If it lasted longer I feel like it would actually have a purpose because in its current state it is pointless to use.

Last edited:

If you get that high and have funds for it, indeed someone would buy potions and/or a special pickaxe. This makes the ability useless for players that do not have a high mining level and do not have those funds. I would think the super breaker is for people that are less experienced. With that being said, the ability is useless because it has such a large cooldown.

MrFragtastic

The increases using the super breaker ability gives to the double drop ability while activated (triple the chance of a double drop, or triple drops if the double drops ability is at 100%) is what I believe to be the primary use of super breaker when at high/max mcmmo mining levels. Using a silk pick to bust ore blocks like diamond and emerald while super breaker is activated will yield impressive amounts of ore blocks that can be placed back down then mined with fortune 3 to achieve maximum yields and godly levels of mineman autism. If you are leveling mcmmo mining simply for trenching ability then you are doing it wrong. I wouldn't even suggest blast mining for anything more than trenching out a 2x2 For trenching level your alchemy till the second concoctions rank is unlocked and make splash haste II and splash speed II pots. Ideally you would use simple redstone trenching machines for large jobs. I dunno. Just my opinion but increasing duration time for super breaker would just be annoying to me for the simple reason that I hate fucking ghost blocks :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online