Status
Not open for further replies.

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
Hey guys my names InFamous, i'm new to the server and would like to make new friends and meet new people!

My hobbies include Anime xD , youtube and gaming! I might be a little shy at first ;3 but dont be scared to say hello! just because i'm a girl doesn't mean I can't be friends with guys ;p !

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
d_0jAoai9bC-RUGVRdsDVL61NzcAqYNdUW5mz-Ujtb0.jpg

LITTLE5LAYER

MVP+
Hey guys my names InFamous, i'm new to the server and would like to make new friends and meet new people!

My hobbies include Anime xD , youtube and gaming! I might be a little shy at first ;3 but dont be scared to say hello! just because i'm a girl doesn't mean I can't be friends with guys ;p !
is nice to see player join than quit server for a change, if you need help you can ask admin, 14squared is my fave im sure he'll sort you out and loli has a few hobbies which match yours so maybe you can ask him which boku's you might want to watch.

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)

Ever See Me On The Server and wonder who is that?

Some people may not know who I am so here it goes, Im Superior in game but in real life im *name and height removed* I enjoy talking very much and one day Im going to be famous for something including talking or atleast thats my goal. Another little fact about me is I have a deeper voice and some find it funny or interesting. You know who you are <3

Some Of My Hobbies:

So I really enjoy to play guitar and sing, thats all I really do tbh in any teamspeak or skype call with me there is always a part where i'm singing or playing guitar maybe even both at the same time. I also have a YouTube channel its not the best but hey it's something and I really enjoy publishing new videos for everyone to see. Even if they are on a dumb little thing i just really enjoy doing them.

Some of my Favorite Bands

Bullet for my Valentine (Old Songs)
Machine Head
Killswitch Engaged
Black Veil Brides
Pierce The Veil
Trivium

Thats all I really have to say currently, So thanks for reading about me ~Superior

I would link the original post but that'd be advertising.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.