Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invisibility texture pack should be against the rules

Should the texture pack be considered Tracers?

• Yes,

• No,

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
In my opinion as someone thats played on here for 2 years or so,

it would be a good step banning this and all, but actually being able to enforce this as a rule under current rules would be hard as Mc-drugs doesn't screenshare people.

they ban you if they think you're hacking (problem with this is if the person tries to appeal, they cant exactly defend themselves) of course the counter argument is that people can inject clients that can be wiped while in game but if you know how to screenshare more in depth you can find most of these injectable clients. Also to note because its 1.12 there are less injectable clients.
Cops could use texture packs that fully color an invisible player and they would definitely get away with it if they arent spot on blatant.

As for encouragement for suggestions I havent been able to discuss without being bashed on in the past. I took dakotaas stance in mind and learned a couple things while discussing, wasnt being bias but was still being made fun of for discussing why I thought a change would be a bad idea.

I was also told a lot of my suggestions in the past wouldnt be put in or even considered by dakotaa and proceeded to see a majority of them in the current map. That left me with a sour tongue and im now reluctant to try to better the server or give my stance on something
This resource pack does not fully colour invisible players, I have no idea where you got that notion. It only makes the particles, which are already visible, a bit easier to see.

As for your part about the suggestions, yes, you will generally get a negative response to what you say on the server when you have a long history and reputation of being annoying or toxic to people. It's no secret that we take the recommendations and suggestions of reputable players more seriously than those who are often annoying to us.

sky

VIP
MVP+
This resource pack does not fully colour invisible players, I have no idea where you got that notion. It only makes the particles, which are already visible, a bit easier to see.

As for your part about the suggestions, yes, you will generally get a negative response to what you say on the server when you have a long history and reputation of being annoying or toxic to people. It's no secret that we take the recommendations and suggestions of reputable players more seriously than those who are often annoying to us.
for the resource pack, i'm not comparing the two i'm saying id get away with it if i used one that pointed invisible people out more

If i'm an annoying, long history cunt then I still don't see why you went back on your word. You said you wouldn't put what I suggested in or even consider and proceeded to put them in lol. Its clear you took what I suggested seriously or I had to ask someone with a good reputation to suggest the same exact thing I did, unfortunately extra work that isn't needed if you took what I say seriously more.
In the end I want whats best for the server, regardless of how I play the game

Last edited:

SirLawrenceIV

I would venture to say that 100% of people voting 'no' are going to be cops and faction members of cops that are using this to cheat because they're bad at catching runners. Everyone with a brain in their head with an unbiased motive knows damn well that this tracer texture pack is cheating because it negates the whole point of invis

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
This thread was already done. Please do not bump old threads without contributing anything new. You could have upvoted someone else's post which shares your opinion rather than bumping the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.