Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Is the server down? Or can someone help

GmsSweeTs

So I haven’t played the server since like 2015 if not before then. And I can’t remember/figure out how to connect. If it’s still even up and going? If so how do I connect? I typed in the Play-Mc.drugs.com but I either can’t find the right port. Is there a specific port? Or I can’t connect for some reason. Also I’m not sure which Minecraft version I have. How do I check? Any help would be appreciated I really have been wanting to play this server again and long some hours

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Hi there! The server has a new ip: mc.mc-drugs.com. You can play on 1.9-1.18, but we recommend 1.16.5 as that is the current version the server runs on. If you are using the vanilla launcher your Minecraft version is displayed to the left of the play button.

GmsSweeTs

Hi there! The server has a new ip: mc.mc-drugs.com. You can play on 1.9-1.18, but we recommend 1.16.5 as that is the current version the server runs on. If you are using the vanilla launcher your Minecraft version is displayed to the left of the play button.
I know it’s probably a dumb question, but how do I tell if I have the Windows 10 version or the mojang original one/bedrock edition? Or will they all work

GmsSweeTs

Also does it matter which port I use?

GmsSweeTs

It's Java Edition, and you don't need to enter a port
okay so i just downloaded the Mojang java edition and it wants me to swuthc to a micro soft account should i do that or would that make it the windows 10 edition? Sorry for the noob questions just an old head now and running into problems lol. Im stoked to find out this server is still up!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.