Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Jaagony, Cop Abuser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninoriff

VIP+
Jaagony will drop drugs to people, and then arrest them it's how he has so many arrests and many people have witnessed it. It's something in the moment and no one has time to "record" it as he usually hides.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hey Ninoriff,

Thanks for this report, I will personally inquire about this. However, we're aware it happened once in the past and that was cleared up.
Please, if possible some proof would be great however I trust Jaagony enough for him to tell me if he were to continued to have done this regardless.

Thanks for the report but it really needs some actual substance and at least an account of what happened or some evidence, none the less I will enquire about it asap.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
This has been investigated and discussed, and it seems this post was about specifically something that happened a few days ago - which was dealt with a few days ago when it happened. So unless anything has happened recently then this is unnecessary to look into this any further.

I would also like to discourage this kind of accusation, according to who I've spoken to - this happened a few times the first day he was a cop, and was dealt with very clearly that day, and hasn't happened since. Specifically a post with no actual account of any specific incident or evidence but just a giant assumption that something is going on by inferences made by someone.

Anyway, I hope this helps. If you have any other questions feel free to ask :)

*edit*
I'd also like to add that you stating that the reason he has so many arrests is just because he cheats is certainly not true. If there were over 200 cases of someone planting drugs it would have been stopped a long time ago, people asserting this are either stupid or mad. Not sure which.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online