MVP
In Game Name : KushDoggy
Length of Ban :24 hours
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp ban
Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan
Staff who dealt with you : ThaCandyMan
Staff who have warned you previously : none
Reason for ban on record : ChestShop storage
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I must have been storing stuff in my chestshop, although i wasnt aware of it
what is your explanation of this reason? : I just got that shop and i just put 1 shop in it, I didnt really check the other chests
Why should we unban you :I was unaware of the fact that the chestshop had items in it, it was a mistake my part but im hoping you can unban me because of what it was, a mistake.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Any chestshop I buy I will check all the chests and clear them out.
How can we trust you again? : It will never happen again, I will look in chests and move everything out
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Im sorry for what happend and it will never happen again

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Appeal Denied, you have lied to staff on many occasions and I really don't believe your story at this point. You can wait out the day tempban.

Thanks,
jrd

4rcher

MVP
can you ask candyman what i was storing because i broke some chests and stuff fell to the ground, but not in a chest,

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I observed last night that your shop had items in chests that did not have a sell sign on them. I placed a sign in your shop telling you to remove the items or you could face punishment. I log on this morning and see the sign was removed from your shop so I decided to see if the items were moved.
I find that not only were the items not removed... there were more items... Last night it was glowstone and a few random items. This morning there was endstone, glowstone, a few armor pieces and some other random items... This is why the temp ban was put in place and the items have been removed and destroyed. And I know you are the owner because the name was the same on the shop last night and this morning... Thanks.

4rcher

MVP
I didnt put any armor or anything of the sort in my shop, it could have been __mrsandman__ he has access, @ThaCandyMan all i did was remove the redstone and glowstone.

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
@4rcher I will go ahead and remove the ban... For future reference... If you allow people to your shop, make sure they know the rules as well... If caught again, it will be a 3 day ban. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.