Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Legend Recruitment

RelightMC

VIP+
Looking to join a new and powerful faction? You've come to the right place. Fill out the application below to see if you have what it takes to join Legend.

IGN:

Rank(Regular/Donor):

Previous Factions(If Any):

Do you have Discord/TS?:

Time Zone:

How active are you everyday?:

What skills do you have?(Cannoning, Building,PvPing, ect.):

What could you bring to the faction?:

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Legend?:

(You would need to prove your skills. Fulfilling our standards in the application does not guarantee a spot in the faction, you will be tested.)

jolfou

MVP+
IGN: Jolfou / Nick : Jo

Rank(Regular/Donor): Junky Prestige 3 / MVP

Previous Factions(If Any): Justdandy/HoldThisSalt , dsl

Do you have Discord/TS?: Discord and ts if needed

Time Zone: EDT , Canada

How active are you everyday?: A lot in weekend if i don't party and shit and around 6 pm to 11 pm week

What skills do you have?(Cannoning, Building,PvPing, ect.): Building , Pvping , not good with cannon

What could you bring to the faction?: Power , Money , i have 100% auto-replant and help in pvp/raid

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Legend?: I mean i'm a Legend and ya'll seem like Legend also.

Diego_030

Hii
IGN: Diego_030

Rank(Regular/Donor): Smuggler but iam not buying ranks saving money for vip.

Previous Factions(If Any): Rich

Do you have Discord/TS?: I have both

Time Zone: West Europa UTC : +2 our

How active are you everyday?: Iam most of the time 4 a 5 hours a day online

What skills do you have?(Cannoning, Building,PvPing, ect.): I can do a lot but build ing is my best!

What could you bring to the faction?: I can build a lot usefulls things in your faction like spawners traps and secret chestrooms!!

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Legend?: I am a active player still learning a lot and as i said last question can build and help a lot!

Evva

Looking to join a new and powerful faction? You've come to the right place. Fill out the application below to see if you have what it takes to join Legend.

IGN: Evva

Rank(Regular/Donor): Mule (I'll be Dealer later today)

Previous Factions(If Any): N/A

Do you have Discord/TS?: Both

Time Zone: Pacific

How active are you everyday?: I play basically every day, but I can't play at certain times of the day because I have a job.

What skills do you have?(Cannoning, Building,PvPing, ect.): I am a fast builder and I love planting and harvesting (botany). I also love building secret rooms and I usually make all of my builds aesthetically pleasing.

What could you bring to the faction?: I feel like I could bring a lot to the faction. I am always in a good mood and I like to learn from others who have been on the server longer than I have. I am also good at taking orders, and helping out with whatever needs to be done.

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Legend?: I have been loyal to every faction that I have joined. I will fight for Legend and do both little things and big things (like lending money to the faction, helping to build things, fighting for the faction, helping anyone that needs it, etc.).

(You would need to prove your skills. Fulfilling our standards in the application does not guarantee a spot in the faction, you will be tested.)

jb5600

IGN: jb5600

Rank(Regular/Donor): Grower

Previous Factions(If Any): none

Do you have Discord/TS?: discord

Time Zone: EST time zone

How active are you everyday?: yes

What skills do you have?(Cannoning, Building,PvPing, ect.):Building, I'm also good with redstone

What could you bring to the faction?:I will grind my ass off, build autofarms, regular farms, ect...

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Legend?: I am active a lot, I'm good at building and grinding for mats

CPTofcoolnesss

IGN: CPTofcoolness

Rank(Regular/Donor): Smuggler

Previous Factions(If Any): DopeMen

Do you have Discord/TS?: Discord

Time Zone: Minnesota

How active are you everyday?: 3-4 Hours daily

What skills do you have?(Cannoning, Building,PvPing, ect.): Building, and making money in a short amount of time

What could you bring to the faction?: On previous townie/faction servers in short amounts of time i have gotten hundreds of thousands of dollars up to millions

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Legend?:
I am a loyal member of any faction who commits to it and doesnt leave at the first sign of trouble, and im willing to go along with anything (within reason) (plus im a bit of a smartass so im good for some laughs)

Jackson_19

IGN: Jackson_19

Rank(Regular/Donor): Regular

Previous Factions(If Any): None

Do you have Discord/TS?: Discord

Time Zone: Pacific

How active are you everyday?: 2-3 hours daily

What skills do you have?(Cannoning, Building,PvPing, ect.): Building and Raiding

What could you bring to the faction?: I could help strengthen the base.

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Legend?: I love to make new friends and have fun. I will do anything I am asked to do.

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
Name: InFamousAge

Timezone: GMT

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,):
I'd a solid pvper but also could commit to building
Previous factions or experience in the server:
Sacrament,Prosper,Aegis and NigaRangersCo
What you can offer to the faction:
I've got a lot of experience on the server as I've played for the last 3 maps and have a firm understanding of the layout and functions within the server. I'd like to think of myself as a quick thinker with the ability to adapt to my surroundings. I'm also very good at making auto and manual farms in an efficient way. I hope you consider my application as im looking to get into a new faction with strong and stable leaders.

Latest posts

Members online