VIP+
In Game Name : AnaI
Length of Ban : perm
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : plug dj
Staff who banned you : dont know
Staff who dealt with you : dont know
Staff who have warned you previously : none
Reason for ban on record : verbal abuse or offensive language
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Played male moaning sounds as a joke
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I was a bit bored in the plug dj and had it sitting in my playlist
Why should we unban you : I won't do it again, and I really like listening to the plug to find new music
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I will stop being an annoying in the plug and only play music that is allowed.
How can we trust you again? : You could have constant watch over me, I'll abide by all the rules, and stop being a troll
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I am really sorry about playing something pretty far on the edge. I know I've trolled a bit on the plug, but please accept my apology because I love listening to music and hearing what else other people listen to.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Hello Sick,

I will shorten this ban for you to a week. If I don't remember please re-comment here on the 13th and I will lift the ban. If you do continue to troll after I lift the ban we will reinstate the perm ban with no eligibility to appeal (on plug.dj).

Thanks,
jrd

Latest posts

Members online