Status
Not open for further replies.

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
It appears as if there was some sort of weird player data rollback that happened, my inventory and money is fine but the data storing the amount of votes I had reset
2019-08-02_19.30.48.png

If there is some way to figure out the data for that and reenter it that would be nice, I have no proof for the exact amount of votes I was at as of yesterday although I believe it was 467 the only thing I have close to proof is this log from the 25th of july and the monthly top screenshot when I had 413 and 455 respectively, If there is some way to either regain that data or manually override it I would really appreciate it as its kind of my goal to get to the 2000 vote reward this map, and without these I would have no chance of making it.
Vote log.png

Because the vote log shows monthly votes I can kind of have more proof for the rest of July with this screenshot
Screenshot (165).png

184-142=42 413+42=455 then add the two days from august and get 467, I understand if I can't get the 467 because I have no proof of those 12 votes but if I could at least get it reset to 455 that would be great, thanks for reading.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I've set your votes, check it when you're online and let me know if it's the correct amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.