Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Mandrike unban appeal

Mandrike

In Game Name : Mandrike
Length of Ban : i got muted in 24 hours and a admin called thecandyman said i was gonna get permbanned
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft
Staff who banned you :
Staff who dealt with you : An helper called Matthias muted me for 1 day and ThaCandyman.
Staff who have warned you previously : No one.
Reason for ban on record : Advertising!
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was advertising!
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : It was a mistake! I was looking on minecraftservers.org! And i copied an ip to a server, i keep copy pasting what i wrote earlier if im selling something on this server so i easily can write it again without using arrow keys all the time. I enjoy this server so much been playing 12 hours a day in 3 days straight. I really enjoy this server and im so sorry... I even begun to make youtube videoes... . I dont really know if im gonna get banned or not but seriously im so sorry. I wont even mention the server in this appeal. Sorry just sorry.
Why should we unban you : ^
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Check out my copy paste b4 i write.
How can we trust you again? : Well i dont advertise and all of this was a big mistake
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Im so sorry. Im so fucking dumb...

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Ban/Mute Appeal Denied, even though it was accidental there will still be a consequence. The punishment will just be a mute, and not a ban. Next time you copy an ip please make sure you do not paste it in chat again. Also, if this happens again in the future it might not be handled so lightly.

Thanks,
jrd

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Sorry for the confusion Mandrike. What I said was, that it was pending perm ban because of advertisements. Never directly said you were perm banned sir. We had to speak with higher staff about the situation. Thanks for the patience and the appeal.. Sorry for the confusion on my part.

Mandrike

Sorry for the confusion Mandrike. What I said was, that it was pending perm ban because of advertisements. Never directly said you were perm banned sir. We had to speak with higher staff about the situation. Thanks for the patience and the appeal.. Sorry for the confusion on my part.
np man

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.