Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Maze 3.0 The Finale

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Well, this has certainly been a quest. As of today, I have finally achieved the sub 5:40, after months of attempting. The run itself doesn't even look that impressive when compared to any before it, but to save those final few seconds took hundreds of tries the attempt counter being only 130 is just because I'm bad at saving it. This is most likely my final record, I do not see any way 5:30 is possible with a single person, I might try doing it without effects or with speed juice, but one is just annoying and the other is expensive and hard to route.
Also apparently my mic was flipped down so you guys get to hear my ramblings, and my spacebar clicking, oops

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
$2,500,000 in game prize for whoever has the quickest Maze speed run time.
{A secret tag may or may not be on offer depending on how many entrants}

You're free to use any tactic that is legal for normal play. From the stairs shown in this video to the drugpass sign.
You may run solo or in teams and submit a single time, the prize will be split between a team or given in full for solo.

Your attempt must be recorded and uploaded to enter.
Quality / Framrate of the video does not matter, as long as it's understandable what you did.

Competition will run until /dp time this week.
Good luck :)

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Thanks for your submission.

I think we have learned a few things about this style of event from this initial test.

we will make some changes and organise something like this again in the future.
I have split the prize between you both, due to the complications and poor foresight into organising this event.

Thanks for your feedback, all that contacted me. I’m excited to revisit this in the future, and hopefully many of you are as well.

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I personally enjoy the idea of a "lowest time" style of event. Where the goal is to get the lowest time on something over a longer period of time rather than just a "first to beat this" style event where the event is much shorter, however I don't know if others like this concept, this event itself had a couple flaws, which I'd have a couple potential solutions for.
1. When something like this is done. It needs to be a completely new course, not one that I had months of practice worth of advantages over, many people didn't bother because of that. Similar to how less people have been signing up to pvp events due to their nearly guaranteed outcomes.
2. Event simply needed to be advertised more, one post on the discord that was only the top announcement for 2 hours and another here in the comments of a normal players post, did not allow many people to see it.
3. This third one is just a general flaw with these longer events, and its that people feel like recording them takes more effort, even if recording softwares are easy to use now. I would suggest doing something in parkour world with an auto timer next time but given that pretty much every leaderboard time on parkour was obviously hacked last time I checked that might not be such a good idea. Other than that I am unsure how to resolve this one.

Side note I don't believe either me or zekkkken recieved the reward yet. Or it got deleted in data sync since money has a tendency to do that when added to an offline player without a claim button.
Edit:Solved
Edit2:Not solved I saw vote tokens in my cr claim and thought it was the prize

Last edited:

Zekkkken

2022 Gold Founder
I personally enjoy the idea of a "lowest time" style of event. Where the goal is to get the lowest time on something over a longer period of time rather than just a "first to beat this" style event where the event is much shorter, however I don't know if others like this concept, this event itself had a couple flaws, which I'd have a couple potential solutions for.
1. When something like this is done. It needs to be a completely new course, not one that I had months of practice worth of advantages over, many people didn't bother because of that. Similar to how less people have been signing up to pvp events due to their nearly guaranteed outcomes.
2. Event simply needed to be advertised more, one post on the discord that was only the top announcement for 2 hours and another here in the comments of a normal players post, did not allow many people to see it.
3. This third one is just a general flaw with these longer events, and its that people feel like recording them takes more effort, even if recording softwares are easy to use now. I would suggest doing something in parkour world with an auto timer next time but given that pretty much every leaderboard time on parkour was obviously hacked last time I checked that might not be such a good idea. Other than that I am unsure how to resolve this one.

Side note I don't believe either me or zekkkken recieved the reward yet. Or it got deleted in data sync since money has a tendency to do that when added to an offline player without a claim button.
Edit:Solved
Edit2:Not solved I saw vote tokens in my cr claim and thought it was the prize
banning lurnn from all pvp events would make them much more enjoyable.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.