The 2022 MCDrugs reset will be on Friday, May 27th! It's a couple weeks later than usual, but we promise that it will be worth the wait. The 2022-2023 map will be running version 1.18.
2022 Map Reset
- On May 27th, we'll be resetting the server and transitioning to a new map. This means a new spawn world and fresh wild, Farm-A, and Farm-M worlds.
- All player progress on the current map will be reset (but it is still worthwhile to continue playing this map, keep reading below!) This means everything, including ranks, money, mcMMO skills, etc.
- Store ranks, MCDrugs Premium, and nicknames will be carried over to the next map. This includes temporary ranks purchased from /bshop. The rank transfer system will open a couple weeks before the reset so that everyone gets their rank as soon as possible when the new map opens. Stay tuned in our Discord for more info about rank transfer.
- Other store items (keys, boosters, pit time, etc.) will not be carried over - use them before the reset!
- Store loyalty points will carry over to the next map.
- Bans and other punishments will be cleared for every player. Blacklist bans, however, will not be lifted. Along with blacklists, permanent bans that are given close to the reset will carry over fourteen days into the next map.
2022-2023 Map Info
Along with a ton of small changes and improvements, here are some of the big differences that you can expect on the next map:
- A whole new style of spawn layout, completely unique from any of our previous spawns.
- New requirements to prestige, and improved rewards for prestiging and ranking up.
- A complete overhaul of the drug selling and muling system.
- Major balances and improvements to Factions and raiding.
- A new and more versatile chunk/crop hopper system.
The Reset Fund is returning again this year. It is a great way to turn your work and progress on the current map into rewards on the next map. Here's how it works:
- Your Reset Fund will be open from now until three days before the reset (May 24).
- Deposit money into your Reset Fund with /rf deposit <amount> (you can not withdraw from the Reset Fund)
- Reset Fund balance does not transfer into next map - you will not receive your Reset Fund balance next map.
- Check your reset fund balance with /rf balance
- These commands are only available in the Spawn world.
- The total deposits of other players is not visible, there's no way to know who is currently leading the Reset Fund.
- Their head in the spawn building on the new map, displaying their rank in the Reset Fund and total contributed.
- A unique chat tag on the next map displaying their total contribution to this map's Reset Fund.
- Access to the location of the Loyalty Dealer on the new map
- A dealer that moves to a new location after each sale.
- Has a 10% selling bonus, with store rank bonuses stacking on top (e.g. MVP+ selling bonus will be applied on top of the dealer's prices)
- Anyone can sell to this dealer, but only the top 25 Reset Fund players get access to the commands to see its current location and track it.
- Three 20-minute 2.0x global single drug boosters, each of the drug type of their choice.
Along with the top 25 players being rewarded, anyone that deposits more than $20,000,000 into their Reset Fund will be rewarded with:
- A personalized Reset Fund set, containing a sword, unbreakable tools, and unbreaking IV armour with the player's name and Reset Fund contribution amount (claimable 24 hours after the reset).
- An item customization bundle, including an item rename tag, item stat track tag, and three item lore tags.
The 2021 Founder Bundles are now available on our store!
Founder Bundles are the best way to support our work and development of the new map, and earn you a ton of rewards, including your NPC in the new spawn, an exclusive Founder chat tag personalized with your Founder number, your own piece of lore in the new spawn and chat reaction on the new map, tons of crate keys, and much more! Pre-order your Founder Bundle before May 27th and earn rewards throughout the remainder of the current map alongside the rewards at the start of next map.