Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
MCDrugs Random 4v4 Ice Tournament.
You will enter solo and be randomly assigned a team

In two weeks (the 21st) we will be hosting a 4v4 tournament! It will be 30 minutes after DP

The event will consist of 4v4’s in a tournament format till only 1 team remains. Best of luck

To enter please comment IGN's below
Alternatively, you can DM me via discord (Lurnn#0001)

Details of the event

• Every fight will be a best 2 out of 3 (first team to 2)
  • I will decide the brackets via a random number/name generator before the fights (please no crying about bias regardless of who you get)
  • The event will be hosted on /event!
  • No crying that someone is fucking hacking or cheating if you die please its annoying if you have genuine concerns of a player cheating DM me or another staff member and we will deal with it accordingly
  • The prize pool of this event is $18 million, 12m to the winning team (3m per person) Second place 4m, (1m per person) third place 2m, (500k per person)
  • All items will be provided for the event and your inventory will be the following;
Armour - P4 unbreaking 3
Sword - Sharp V
Inventory loadout is 4 strength, speed and regen (all splash) and the rest is HP potions.

If you don't want to enter the event but still want to watch the fighting a warp will be setup in the event world (/event) (/warp icepvp)

If you have any issues or questions feel free to ask me about it, this is something I'm new to setting up but hope to implement more frequently in the future.

Preview of the Arena!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online