Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

MCDrugs New Year Resolution

GhostByDay

I have combined a list of items, mechanics and criticisms that I believe MCD can approve upon for the new year. If you can leave you feed back and suggestion below it would do wonders in seeing change within the MCDrugs community.

FarmM Hoppers:
Being able to use manual drug crop hoppers would do wonders for manual farming. These would aid in moving crops from farm to chest. Because this is more valued over automatic drugs, these should be worth a lot more money like 200k-3ook

Auto Crafters:
Being able to auto craft drugs would be a great addition to the server, weather you make it a hopper to travel through, or a command to change what's in your inventory. these would be high valued so making it an item is probably a good idea. these should cost 500k.

Custom Chat Tag:
being able to create custom chat tags would be a very cool concept on this server. It could be the rarest thing in in the tag key crate and could work like nicks that have to approved by an admin and would have limits on characters.

Farm Tick Boosters:
Boosters to temporarily boost tick speed in a given world would be a cool concept. under the booster drugs could grow a percentage faster and allow people to farm more.

Booster Crate:
A crate that allows people to win 1.5, 1.7, 2.0, and 3.0. drug boosters for random or all drugs for varying times. 3.0s would be exceedingly rare and be the only way to obtain them in game.

Community Goals:
Community goals need better rewards for players online. maybe up the prizes to mega mill tokens, 20k, 1 random drug gets boosted for 20 mins, MCMMO Credits, etc.

Traveling Dealer:
The Traveling Dealer is hardly used and its because the locations are far and it is only as good as prison. my suggestion is to occasionally have it spawn at prison and be able to sell for 25-30%. this would make it more used but can still be guarded when at the prison.

Fix Mule Jobs:
Mule jobs need to be fixed so that when a mule is frisked or killed it instantly fails the job. sometimes it takes 5 minutes to find out a job has been failed and when you have few mule job slots it makes all the difference.

Druglord Recognition:
Druglord and Operator are huge accomplishments on the server but it seems like we need more to recognize that. in the 2018 map there was a mansion awarded to the first Druglord and I think that idea should be adopted through the maps. other suggestions would be naming roads after Druglord's.

This concludes my suggestions for the 2022 MCDrugs map so please leave your thoughts below.

Last edited:

50PercentOff

2023 Gold Founder
Auto crafters will probably never exist, crafting drugs isn't hard at all its just time consuming, Which is how its intended to be. Imagine how much money everyone would have if you could just auto craft drugs. Would fuck up eco

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Here are just my thoughts on some of them:
1. Farmm Hoppers: would only really be useful for beets, wheat, and chorus as all other manual crops require the manual crop for replanting. Moving the crops from inventory to storage is just part of the manual farming process.

2. Autocrafters: has been discussed many times before, 50Percent essentially explained why.

3. Custom chat tags: I do like this one and agree about the rarity. However I’d suggest it be so that it can’t be changed once you’ve set it.

4. Farm tick booster: for farmm maybe, for farma hell no. Some of the auto farms are laggy enough as it is, and having all the ones suddenly boosted into overdrive across the entire server seems like recipe for disaster.

5. Booster crate: would appear the more appealing option than buying straight boosters imo. Why spend x amount of money on a 1.5 when you can spend less for a better booster?

6. Community goal changes: could serve to be a bit better, but some are in a good place rn.

7. Traveling dealer: hard no. Traveling dealer is often used, especially when prison is unsafe due to cops or pvp, which is pretty much it’s purpose. Moving it to prison defeats that purpose.

8. Mule jobs change: I do like this one.

9. Drug lord recognition: there is the museum that has the plinths, though I do agree something a little more public would be good. Don’t remember if it was last map or the map before but I think the plinths were under the fisherman’s cove building.

suwb

For 1 and 2, both of these are part of farming and make prices what they should be. If farming is continually made easier, the prices just drop. With an auto crafter especially it would tank almost every crafted drug recipe. And with the farmm croppers, the reason people manually farm is because their worth more, with croppers involved it would no doubt make things easier dropping the price even if it is a slight drop.
Custom tags would be cool, but we did see them in /gogshop, so in reality if you really wanted one you could've grinded for it.
For farm tick boosters, building an infinite farm is sorta what is required if your going to grind to higher prestige's and eventually max rank. It would be useful super early map but beyond that not super useful imo.
Booster crates would be a weird thing to balance since everything you could get from it would be available in the regular store. So 1, the keys would have to be cheap enough so its worthwhile instead of just buying a 2x from the store. And 2, they would have to be expensive enough so there aren't 100's of boosts floating around. So I'm not sure if there's room for a middle ground there, but overall a cool concept just not sure about the balancing of it.
For community goals, idk if the items need to be buffed but it would be cool to see along with the vote boost, a 2x 20minute boost popped or a 1.5x. Just because most people don't have to vote during the community goal boost, a drug boost would be a cool thing to see.
Traveling dealers have a good spot right now imo, yes they can be a ways away, but you also dont have the risk of being killed in pris along with them being not usually as camped on by cops.
Mule jobs are messed up I agree 100%, especially with new players who dont have the rep to automatically get jobs, the accepting low rep mules bug is quite annoying for both sellers and mules.
As for Drug Lords, I think most people agree there needs to be a revamp of the rewards/price. Either 1 lower the price and keep the rewards the same or 2, keep the price the same but make it actually worth the massive price tag its at currently. A drug lord mansion would for sure be something cool to bring back. There fs needs to be a little more recognition instead of the plinth hidden in the museum and a chat tag.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.