Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

MCDrugs Secret Santa

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spears, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Spears

Spears Member

YOOOOOOOO iSpears here bringing you losers another BANGING idea.

Secret. Santa.

I'll get a google form + docs out next week. I was thinking of a 5-15k entry fee so people can't just join and flake with no consequences. The entry fee will be used for prizes for another Christmas event. :) If you're interested in participating make sure to like/comment on the post or whatever and FEEL FREE TO LEAVE SUGGESTIONS!

For those of you who don't know what secret Santa is:

- We put the names of all the participants into a hat and everyone chooses a name out of the hat (if you get your own, you pick again until you get a name that isn't yours).

- You have to get a present for the person who's name you picked, and give it to them on the exchange day.

- IT'S SECRET. SO YOU CAN'T TELL ANYONE WHO YOU GOT. IF YOU TELL PEOPLE WHO YOU GOT IT COMPLETELY RUINS THE GAME.
  2. Florisbiebie

Florisbiebie TrialMod Staff Member TrialMod

3. lord latenix

lord latenix Well-Known Member MVP

MonarchLatenix
    Junky
    I think thacandyman hosted one of these four years back, it was quite fun but I think it would be alot more participation if you could get this admin run instead, from what I remember instead of a entry fee there was a rank requirement to make sure players participating were dedicated to playing, probably would suggest a ot requirement instead this map.
  4. I’m in! What kind of gifts would be recommended though?
  5. Lurnn

Lurnn Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP++ PvP Tournament Winner

Good idea
  6. goosebumpe

goosebumpe TrialMod Staff Member TrialMod

fee should be higher than 5k but apart from that sounds sick

as long as i can give away my virginity
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Parrot4KTV

Parrot4KTV Helper Helper

8. MadamCookie