Valid McHeisenberg- Tracers/Hacked Client

Neon_Ender

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP+
Your IGN : Neon_Ender
Player to be reported : McHeisenberg
Player being reported Rank : MassProducer
Describe your issue in detail : My reason for reporting McHeisenberg is simple. I have substantial proof that he has a hacked client and is using it on the MCDrugs server. I was proceeding to sell my drugs at the prison (using an invisibility potion) when I saw McHeisenberg patrolling the path. As soon as I make my way to the top of the drop off into the prison, McHeisenberg runs back into one of the buildings to my left. This is when I start recording as I assume he has spotted me on his tracers. He crouches inside the building, seemingly trying to make his stalking seem legit. Keep in mind I am invisible at the moment in the video as you can see when I go into 3rd person mode. I begin to run to the prison, not knowing what he will do. You can see to the left of the screen as I enter the prison, McHeisenberg already has his eyes on me, although I hadn't even come into his view yet. This rules out the argument that he noticed me due to my particles from the potion. As I enter the prison, he sprints toward me, pinpointing my exact location despite me being invisible. He uses a gun to kill me, with suspicious precision. I then make my way back to the prison (1:48) to try and catch a little more proof but there is really nothing to see but him killing me again. I began recording a second time after he relogged after being killed. I did not catch it on video, but as soon as he logged in he began aimlessly hitting the person in front of him, a telltale sign of killaura. I then follow him back to the prison in the second clip and seem to catch him flying over the road barrier at the bridge (1:09). He then stops and seems to look around (possibly with X-Ray) for his oppoonent from a distance not possible with a clean Minecraft client (1:18).
Why do you feel this is worth a report : This is worth a report due to the simple fact that it is unfair to other players. Hacked clients come with substantial advantages that players like McHeisenberg abuse every day. Not only the Tracers, but X-Ray, Killaura, Fast-Eat, etc. are all hacks/mods available to players who use hacked clients and put those who don't use them at a disadvantage.
Attached Evidence here :

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I'm not going to decide on this, however the first video is quite simple.

You made a lot of noise when you jumped down, you leave a very visible trail when running on stone whilst invisible and you had no armour on what so ever - so it isn't surprising how quickly or easily he gunned you down.

That's my take on your main claim, however I'll let a few others take a look first.

Neon_Ender

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP+
Although I disagree I do appreciate your reply and thank you for considering the issue. :)

Bastaboii

Contributor III
MVP+
MVP++
2023 Gold Founder
I Will have to agree with spalw that you left a lot of trails and noice on your way to the prison Selling Place and if you have a player very concentradet on those things , he could catch you with No problems.
As also from the moment he hit you 1 time, there are even more particles to make you even more visible.
[Helper]DarkMC

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.