Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied McHeisenberg's Ban Appeal

4rcher

MVP
In Game Name :McHeisenberg
Length of Ban : 3days (1 day left)
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp banned
Staff who banned you :Killer
Staff who dealt with you :Killer
Staff who have warned you previously :none
Reason for ban on record : Wurst client
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I addmitted to using the wurst client
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I was using wurst client
Why should we unban you : I used the wurst client previously on this server, then I was banned, I have uninstalled the wurst client and completely removed it from my computer. I will never hack on this server again it is for people with no skill, who cant play the game right. I have also already served 2 days of my 3 day ban and I now know what it is like to be banned, and it is horrible.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I have uninstalled the hacked client and will never use it again.
How can we trust you again? : I have served 2 of my 3 day ban and have uninstalled the client.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I am very sorry for using the hacked client and it was a big mistake, I will never use any client again.
My apologies, McHeisenberg

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Hello,

I recall questioning you a few days before the ban and you lied to me. I am going to deny this appeal, as you hacked, so you need to see the consequences. As for lying to me, if you are caught hacking a second time, we will go straight to the third punishment (3 weeks). We like honesty here, and when a player is dishonest it effects them in the long run.

Thanks,
jrd

Latest posts

Members online