Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Milk Faction Recruitment

3t_

Ingame name: 3t_

Drug Rank: Grower

Online time (/ot): 315 Hours

Time zone: CST

Can you meet the discord requirement? Yeah

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? Dubzeer told me to apply.

dynamite901

Ingame name: dynamite901

Drug Rank: Kingpin (2021-2022 Map)

Online time (/ot): 905h 35m

Time zone: PST

Can you meet the discord requirement? Yes

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? I believe that The Hive is the right faction for me as I share similar morals and goals. I believe in the prioritization of maturity and the obtainable goal of prevailing. I am a very grindy type of player and enjoy projects that give me a great challenge and that I can pursue to completion, I know that by joining The Hive I can find like-minded players just like me and create friendships along the way.

Last edited:

Unspy

Ingame name: Unspy

Drug Rank: Producer

Online time (/ot): 42h (I'm relatively new).

Time zone: AEST/AEDT

Can you meet the discord requirement? Ofcourse.

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? As a former 7th incursion member in 2b2t, as well as a exterior member in the Backstreet Boys and the New Face Punch Republic, I can't express the importance of loyalty and strength within groups. The Hive would be a great way for me to join a group and assist in base hunting, pvping and raiding.

Last edited:

Strawberriiies

VIP
Ingame name: Strawberriiies

Drug Rank: Trafficker

Online time (/ot): 348h 23m

Time zone: EST

Can you meet the discord requirement?
yea, though I do have social anxiety so lol

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you?
Honestly, Ive never really been in a faction that I didn't run (just to have a bank) So I thought it would be fun to be finally join one. I can help supply invis pots because I currently have 3 dubs full as of now and I plan on making way more.

*few short words, what's that?*

saltyboi812

Ingame name: saltyboi812

Drug Rank: Smuggler

Online time (/ot): 102 hours

Time zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? I think that I would be able to work well inside of the group as a member and would get along well with other players.

EthanBoiii

Ingame name: EthanBigHammer

Drug Rank: DrugBaron

Online time (/ot): 276 hours

Time zone: EST

I have been playing MCD for years and I have a lot of experience. I want to join The Hive because the people in it seem friendly and experienced as well.

tntommyboi96

Ingame name: Tntommyboi

Age: i dont feel comfortable say but i hope saying 15+ helps

Drug Rank: producer

Online time (/ot): 125 hrs

Time zone: est

Can you meet the discord requirement? yes

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? i have experience with some of the members and am great at building or in other words managing farms. I am a great team player average at pvp and look forward to seeing you in-game ty edit: Forgot to mention i stream pretty often - Tntommyboi

Last edited:
IGN-NimrodTheStoner

age-21

Rank-Chemist

/OT-128Hrs

discord is fine.

I was invited by Uncultered, along with my friend. We work hard and sometimes funny lmfao. But were looking for a more cohesive unit if that makes any sense.

Last edited:

Jasondakilla

Ingame name: ZestyNugz

Drug Rank: Trafficer

Online time (/ot): 147Hrs

Time zone: Easterm

Can you meet the discord requirement? of course

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? i have been recommended it by a friend who is in the faction and i think it would be nice to be in a community of players and help each other :)

Oh_HelloThere

Ingame name: Oh_HelloThere

Drug Rank: Smuggler

Online time (/ot): 40

Time zone: Est

I was invited by Uncultured

Ingame name: RealPickleRick

Drug Rank: Producer

Online time : 88 Hours

Time zone: Eastern Standard

Can you meet the discord requirement? I have discord and am in the MCD discord

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? really good team members that are friendly I am often active and can help in farming pvp building digging anything and could be a great addition to the faction :)

blockosauce

Ingame name: Blockosauce

Drug Rank: MassProducer

Online time (/ot): 323

Time zone: Eastern

Can you meet the discord requirement? yes

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? Been on and off this server since highschool, enjoy building farms

stevenrug

Ingame name: StevenRug

Drug Rank: trafficker (have 1.1mil so I can rankup if this is of issue)

Online time (/ot): 800hrs

Time zone: est

Can you meet the discord requirement? yes however using voice makes me nervous

in looking for a faction where I can borrow their farms and give a cut of the farmed money I was referred to hive
note; I am a miner and a drug farmer my skills other areas are rather limited

killerdude2

Ingame name: killerdude2

Drug Rank: junky(just started playing this reset)

Online time (/ot):240h 55min (i feel like it should be more)

Time zone: eastern time zone

Can you meet the discord requirement? yep

I know what I am doing just don't want to grind alone like I've always been on this server and I can grind very well as I always strive to be the best.

OOM_Laut

Contributor II
Ingame name: oomlaut

Drug Rank: P1 MassProducer

Online time (/ot): 6070 h 41 m (and rising by the minute)

Time zone: AZT, CST, EST, GMT. UTC, AEST, CEST, MSK (it kinda just depends on the day I'm having and when or if I went to sleep at some point within 24-36 hours of my last being asleep)

I am in vc with you guys nearly everyday and at least twice a week since before the map even reset. That being said I don't think so the requirement you guys are asking for is just a lot and idk if I have the time what with being preoccupied being in vc with you guys.

In a few short words, why do you feel Hive is right for you?
I love farming mcmmo and making bases and farms and from what I gathered Hive also likes that kinda stuff as well. Tbh tho I think Hive is just pretty poggers and I'm also pretty pog so idk make of that whatcha will I guess.

Iceking9509

Ingame name: Iceking9509

Drug Rank: Kingpin

Online time (/ot): 253hr 45m

Time zone: EST (UTC-4)

Can you meet the discord requirement? Yeah I got discord.

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? Uncultured said so

Stonks

MVP+
Ingame name: oomlaut

Drug Rank: P1 MassProducer

Online time (/ot): 6070 h 41 m (and rising by the minute)

Time zone: AZT, CST, EST, GMT. UTC, AEST, CEST, MSK (it kinda just depends on the day I'm having and when or if I went to sleep at some point within 24-36 hours of my last being asleep)

I am in vc with you guys nearly everyday and at least twice a week since before the map even reset. That being said I don't think so the requirement you guys are asking for is just a lot and idk if I have the time what with being preoccupied being in vc with you guys.

In a few short words, why do you feel Hive is right for you?
I love farming mcmmo and making bases and farms and from what I gathered Hive also likes that kinda stuff as well. Tbh tho I think Hive is just pretty poggers and I'm also pretty pog so idk make of that whatcha will I guess.
Denied. Thanks for Applying.

IGN-NimrodTheStoner

age-21

Rank-Chemist

/OT-128Hrs

discord is fine.

I was invited by Uncultered, along with my friend. We work hard and sometimes funny lmfao. But were looking for a more cohesive unit if that makes any sense.
APPLICATION ACCEPTED. Please contact Left0ne, Dubzeer, or ign of Officer that accepts app via /msg on MCD to get an invite to the Discord for the official interview process.

Ingame name: ZestyNugz

Drug Rank: Trafficer

Online time (/ot): 147Hrs

Time zone: Easterm

Can you meet the discord requirement? of course

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? i have been recommended it by a friend who is in the faction and i think it would be nice to be in a community of players and help each other :)
APPLICATION ACCEPTED. Please contact Left0ne, Dubzeer, or ign of Officer that accepts app via /msg on MCD to get an invite to the Discord for the official interview process.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.