play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Milk Faction Recruitment

Ingame name: Oh_HelloThere

Drug Rank: Smuggler

Online time (/ot): 40

Time zone: Est

Can you meet the discord requirement? Yes

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you?

I was invited by Uncultured
APPLICATION ACCEPTED. Please contact Left0ne, Dubzeer, or ign of Officer that accepts app via /msg on MCD to get an invite to the Discord for the official interview process.

Ingame name: RealPickleRick

Drug Rank: Producer

Online time : 88 Hours

Time zone: Eastern Standard

Can you meet the discord requirement? I have discord and am in the MCD discord

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? really good team members that are friendly I am often active and can help in farming pvp building digging anything and could be a great addition to the faction :)
UNFORTUNATELY, APPLICATION DENIED. Due to reason for denial (/history, immaturity, any other sketchy behavior) we do not feel you are ready to join Hive. Optionally feel free to apply in two weeks.

Ingame name: Blockosauce

Drug Rank: MassProducer

Online time (/ot): 323

Time zone: Eastern

Can you meet the discord requirement? yes

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? Been on and off this server since highschool, enjoy building farms
APPLICATION ACCEPTED. Please contact Left0ne, Dubzeer, or ign of Officer that accepts app via /msg on MCD to get an invite to the Discord for the official interview process.

Ingame name: killerdude2

Drug Rank: junky(just started playing this reset)

Online time (/ot):240h 55min (i feel like it should be more)

Time zone: eastern time zone

Can you meet the discord requirement? yep

I know what I am doing just don't want to grind alone like I've always been on this server and I can grind very well as I always strive to be the best.

Ingame name: oomlaut

Drug Rank: P1 MassProducer

Online time (/ot): 6070 h 41 m (and rising by the minute)

Time zone: AZT, CST, EST, GMT. UTC, AEST, CEST, MSK (it kinda just depends on the day I'm having and when or if I went to sleep at some point within 24-36 hours of my last being asleep)

Can you meet the discord requirement?
I am in vc with you guys nearly everyday and at least twice a week since before the map even reset. That being said I don't think so the requirement you guys are asking for is just a lot and idk if I have the time what with being preoccupied being in vc with you guys.

In a few short words, why do you feel Hive is right for you?
I love farming mcmmo and making bases and farms and from what I gathered Hive also likes that kinda stuff as well. Tbh tho I think Hive is just pretty poggers and I'm also pretty pog so idk make of that whatcha will I guess.

Ingame name: Iceking9509

Drug Rank: Kingpin

Online time (/ot): 253hr 45m

Time zone: EST (UTC-4)

Can you meet the discord requirement? Yeah I got discord.

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? Uncultured said so

Blueboi21

Ingame name: Blueboi21

Drug Rank: Producer but i decided to spend rankup money on farm

Online time (/ot): 74

Time zone: british summer time

Can you meet the discord requirement? yes i have discord and can write an interview

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? im very good at muling and redstone

Rue

Ingame name: Mypuppyrue

Online time (/ot): 85 hours

Time zone: UK (BST)

Can you meet the discord requirement? I can type

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? No history of bans/warns, will happily grind, loyal with no previous allegiences. Been on the server for a few years.

Last edited:

NotBowser

Ingame name: NotBowser

Drug Rank: Producer

Online time (/ot): 164h 1min

Time zone: England (GMT)

Can you meet the discord requirement? Yes.

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? I am currently looking for a faction, this gives me the chance to meet new people and to be apart of a community which grinds daily.

Piranium

Ingame name: Piranium

Online time (/ot): 74h

Time zone: (GMT+2)

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? Feels like a well established faction that I could fit well in.

Zibru

Ingame name: Zibru

Drug Rank: jUnky

Online time (/ot): Irrelevant

Time zone: Texas

Can you meet the discord requirement? Absolutely

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? My last name is Clive and Hive rhymes with Clive

Thomas Phillips

Ingame name:
soyEstupido

Drug Rank:
Producer (I stayed Smuggler by choice until today, I had a lot of opportunities to be a higher rank, however)
Online time (/ot):
Over 200 hours last time I checked
Time zone:
GMT
Can you meet the discord requirement?
Yes
I feel that The Hive is the perfect faction for me to be in. I would like to grow myself as a player in the MCDrugs community, and I feel that I could do that very well in this faction. I can bring a lot to the table, with my skills on making farms, and maintaining them. I would be willing to share all I have with the faction for the prosperity of other members aswell. I feel that if I join this faction, it would be a mutually beneficial membership, as I feel I could be helped while helping other people in the faction. I want to help the faction prosper, and I would like to be a part of Hive achieving its goal on this server.

notte17

Ingame name: notte17

Drug Rank: smuggler, i just started playing on this new map but the map before i was drugcartel rank.

Online time (/ot): 285H, ive played on 2 more maps before this one

Time zone: CET

Can you meet the discord requirement? YES

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? Im an experienced player with alot of knowledge about McDrugs, and im very hard working.

Last edited:

Banana_man2001

VIP+
Ingame name: Banana_man2001

Drug Rank: chemist

Online time (/ot): 53 hours

Time zone: GMT-4

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? I used to play on the last 2 maps a lot and took a break from Minecraft and am back. Overall I am a good farm builder and enjoy expanding and creative auto farms as well as manual. I think Hive would be a good fit for me to expand my knowledge and help build hive better.

Banana_man2001

VIP+
Ingame name: Banana_man2001

Drug Rank: chemist

Online time (/ot): 53 hours

Time zone: GMT-4

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? I used to play on the last 2 maps a lot and took a break from Minecraft and am back. Overall I am a good farm builder and enjoy expanding and creative auto farms as well as manual. I think Hive would be a good fit for me to expand my knowledge and help build hive better.

KFC_Obro270

Ingame name: KFC_Obro270

Drug Rank: Smuggler

Online time (/ot): 14h:28m

Time zone: EST

Can you meet the discord requirement? yes

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you? im a bot and love to farm and i hear they have nice people and big farms and i also know a few people in the hive so i would rlly love to join

Skeened

Ingame name: shiggysauce

Drug Rank: smuggler

Online time (/ot): 131h

Time zone: EST

Can you meet the discord requirement: Yes

In a few short words, why do you feel The Hive is right for you:

I will have a lot of free time this upcoming school year and am just looking to have an active faction to contribute to. i'll build, mule, and do really whatever you guys need. just trying to find my mcd home <3 also im a baller :)

Latest posts

Members online